[Mk2] [Turbo] Engine Problems + vexed

Anything and everything to do with mechanical issues with your Mk2

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Frustrated Pilot

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] Engine Problems + vexed

Post by Frustrated Pilot »

just an update. Sbits called me and informed me they will be sending a nice piece of kit that senses whether or not the injector is firing.

Secondly, they said that if the fault is not that it might be the 12v feed to the cable. If not that it could be the ECU or Ballast sensor.

Sbits said they are happy to talk me through the diagnosis.

(tiny, again if you are up this way again, I could do with a hand turning over the engine whilst the injector sensor is applied ;) as my arms arnet long enough to reach ;) )
Frustrated Pilot

battery dead...

cant test car.

Does anyone know which wire is the 12v feed to the injector?

Thanks
cantfindausername

Post by cantfindausername »

BGB should point you in the right direction till someone can confirm. Or call sBits and ask them, they should know.
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
Frustrated Pilot

Cant sem to call Sbits.. they dont respond ...

hmmm, hope you dont get the same service when your car is back...
cantfindausername

Post by cantfindausername »

Hopefully not. I know the general service I've had this time round has been, quite frankly, shocking. But when the car goes back up there, for a remap for instance then I'll get a confirmed completion date before I drop it off. If it cant be commited, then no deal.
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
Frustrated Pilot

agreed, after sales IS shocking... the car is still within its 1200 mile warrantly...

AND IM THE ONE WHO HAS TO DIAGNOSE THE FAULT...???

Where is the logic there?

umm, hang on ...

If I had designed and built an extension to your house... and 5 days after completion it had started leaking, or the windows fell out how would you feel?

Would you accept me saying to you, here, try to find the fault and i will see what i can do for you.... but I never answer any of your calls...

?????
gtech

Post by gtech »

I think its getting near to the time when Peter has some action taken against him by the forum admin team.

More and more people are coming forward with how Sbits have treated them once they've got your money.

Frustrated Pilot has spent a MASSIVE amount of money with Sbits, and now, when he has a problem, that should clearly be sorted by sbits, they just ignore the guy.

How many members have come forward with the same story.........He's taking us for a ride....Other traders received bans for doing less, but it seems time after time after time Peter can carrying on like this.

And yes we all know he will EVENTUALLY come back with some story to cover the reasoning why he has been absent or not done anything.

Peter this is appalling the way you have treated this guy, with the money he has spent with you, you should of had that car back and sorted it, dont let the side down. this guy is desperate for your help.

G
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
Frustrated Pilot

dont forget the time.. 2.5 years.. lots of patience, and I had to buy another car to get to work... insure that car, tax the car, and insure and tax the MR2 as well... then every 6 months he would tell me its fixed..

I would travel up there, collect it, pay the money,.. break down.. go back there.. then go home....

:(

to be honest I would really like the money back... I could really do with it to get someone to fix the car so that it actually works and can be driven...

:(
scottietse

Post by scottietse »

the only person I trust is luke (pacific works)

get your money back and go to luke!
gtech

Post by gtech »

I would pm the admin team, someone like BenF and see if they can intervene after all its a trader advertising their services on the forum to the members.

If them members are being taken to the cleaners, then surely the admins should step in and do something, they may have an alternative contact for sBit.

As you said, it may be that you have to start a thread to get all disgruntled sBits customers together, after all you stand to loose a big pile of cash.
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"

Return to “Mechanical”