h** CNE blue mk2, K34 *** grey mk2 & white mk2.........

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

rev3turbo

h** CNE blue mk2, K34 *** grey mk2 & white mk2.........

Post by rev3turbo »

Blue MkII H** CNE on the B1398 about 8:20 this morning heading towards kirton,
Grey MkII K34 ***on the A46 (lincoln) 8:40 ish between doddington roundabout and skellingthorpe roundabout heading towards skell,
White MkII whisby Road lincoln 8:50 ish heading away from doddington road (lincoln) sorry didn't catch the reg but noticed a nice lookin lady driving

you were all out this morning :D
biscuitsbrown

Re: h** CNE blue mk2, K34 *** grey mk2 & white mk2.........

Post by biscuitsbrown »

Hey dude, I'm coming down to Lincolnshire for 3 weeks soon and I am taking my car to Listers Toyota for a major service as a new year treat to the little fella! Was just wondering if you've taken yours there or know anyone who has and if they're any good?!

Any info would be greatly appreciated as like most of the mr2 lovers here I hate the thought of some dodgy 17 year old apprentice thrashing my car around the forecourt!!

(Not sayin all 17 year old apprentices are dodgy!!) :roll:

Regards Stu :D
rev3turbo

Post by rev3turbo »

Alright m8 ,

i only work in lincon, live in scunny, but do use listers for all my parts n they been really good so far, as for the servicing i cannot comment as i've never used them n tend to do all my repairs etc. myself, being qualified n all that.

lets me know what they like be interesting to find out!!!!
biscuitsbrown

Post by biscuitsbrown »

Cheers dude, I will certainly let you know once I've found out! Fingers crossed I guess! :shock:

Regards Stu

Return to “Spotted”