some pics of my car ready for summer

Create a post with details about your car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

pete h

some pics of my car ready for summer

Post by pete h »

just thought i'd post some pics of my car. i've just got it ready for the summer, put the alloys back on,painted the calipers, and fitted the ctystal clear indicators.

it looks a bit high because its parked on un-even ground...

it also requies another polish...

axisofunity

Re: some pics of my car ready for summer

Post by axisofunity »

Very nice and clean :)

T-Bars for ever :)
BLOODUK

Post by BLOODUK »

Love those wheels =D>
pete h

Post by pete h »

cheers lads.

T-bars are good, it was off all weekend. bring on the warm weather
WinFreak

Post by WinFreak »

Still looks kinda pink to me... :D

JK.... Looks nice.. =D>
Last edited by WinFreak on Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>Image
BLOODUK

Post by BLOODUK »

pete h just dont go into reverse too far :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
pete h

Post by pete h »

BLOODUK wrote:pete h just dont go into reverse too far :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Huh sorry that went straight over my head :oops:
simmo490

hey

Post by simmo490 »

can u pic up aussie FM with that radio mast on the back mate hehe!
BLOODUK

Post by BLOODUK »

pete h wrote:
BLOODUK wrote:pete h just dont go into reverse too far :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Huh sorry that went straight over my head :oops:

I thought you was on the edge of cliffs or something , oh well ignore me =;
pete h

Post by pete h »

BLOODUK wrote:I thought you was on the edge of cliffs or something , oh well ignore me =;

:oops: get ya, sorry, been up since 2.30 this morning, running a bit slow, you are right, it is on a stray... :oops:
pete h

Re: hey

Post by pete h »

simmo490 wrote:can u pic up aussie FM with that radio mast on the back mate hehe!

realised that after i'd took the photo's but couldn't be bothered to delete them and put it down to start again.

it picks up all sorts :D
dazza9t9

Post by dazza9t9 »

Nice looking car fella! very clean!

was it you i nodded at in redcar at the weekend?
i was in a goodwood green turbo, had the roof off, G reg!
pete h

Post by pete h »

dazza9t9 wrote:was it you i nodded at in redcar at the weekend?
i was in a goodwood green turbo, had the roof off, G reg!

Could well of been, there's quite a few 2's around redcar but none that i can think of that are rev 3 and red, they all seem to be rev 2 turbo's. Where abouts was it?

think most T-bars were out this weekend, saw quite a few.
Ms Croft

Post by Ms Croft »

looking good pete! cant wait till summer! i want a t-bar! lol

if anyone sees any t-bar rev3 turbos for sale let me know! its becoming a nightmare trying to find a decent one, i really want a black one (not keen on the blue ones)... p.s sorry Dale.. not yours personally 8-[
pete h

Post by pete h »

Thanks Ms Croft...

there's nothing like driving over the country roads with the t-bar panels out...

I searched for quite some time before i found mine. it actually came from London with 1 owner, i was lucky, rite place rite time.

I was in Scarborough on sunday doing the usual cruising thing down the sea front. saw some funily modded cars there. toooo many saxo's :)
Ms Croft

Post by Ms Croft »

pete h wrote:

I was in Scarborough on sunday doing the usual cruising thing down the sea front. saw some funily modded cars there. toooo many saxo's :)

yes there are some rather minted mk3 astras.. novas.. corsas.. and many many saxos!! :-k

if you carried on to york though, you might have got a glimse of some CMR 'clifton moor racing' members.. we tend to have skylines, mr2s, celicas, calibras, 200sx, rx7s.. \:D/

i do like to see the chavs out in scarborough though.. always worth a chuckle :lol:
pete h

Post by pete h »

Ms Croft wrote:if you carried on to york though, you might have got a glimse of some CMR 'clifton moor racing' members.. we tend to have skylines, mr2s, celicas, calibras, 200sx, rx7s.. \:D/

Thats more like it except for the calibra's tho =;

We just headed straight back to redcar after that.

There was a chav in a body kitted saxo with a pink spray job... thought it was a girl at first, but realised it was a lad :-k
Ms Croft

Post by Ms Croft »

pete h wrote:
Ms Croft wrote:if you carried on to york though, you might have got a glimse of some CMR 'clifton moor racing' members.. we tend to have skylines, mr2s, celicas, calibras, 200sx, rx7s.. \:D/

Thats more like it except for the calibra's tho =;

We just headed straight back to redcar after that.

There was a chav in a body kitted saxo with a pink spray job... thought it was a girl at first, but realised it was a lad :-k

LMFAO! yeh my mate Richard is responsible for that pink saxo! (he owns a garage in scarborough and has modded most of the corsas/ saxos etc that have come to his garage with ridiculous bodykits and rather dodgy colour ideas!) :-k

when i saw that pink saxo Richard had just sprayed.. i said "please tell me that belongs to a girl!" [-X
pete h

Post by pete h »

Ms Croft wrote:when i saw that pink saxo Richard had just sprayed.. i said "please tell me that belongs to a girl!" [-X

I'd of seriously tried to talk the lad out of that colour. Me and my mate laughed when we passed it and realised it was a lad.

I would of liked to of seen the look on your mates face when the lad said "I would like it pink please". :shock: If it was me I couldn't of kept a straight face.
Ms Croft

Post by Ms Croft »

pete h wrote:
Ms Croft wrote:when i saw that pink saxo Richard had just sprayed.. i said "please tell me that belongs to a girl!" [-X

I'd of seriously tried to talk the lad out of that colour. Me and my mate laughed when we passed it and realised it was a lad.

I would of liked to of seen the look on your mates face when the lad said "I would like it pink please". :shock: If it was me I couldn't of kept a straight face.

he doesnt keep a straight face and niether do i!! :lol: i say to Richard quite often when he pulls a modded corsa / civic or saxo out of the garage with some ridiculous bodykit and F & TF graphics that they look bl**dy awful!! :shock: but Richard just agrees and says oh well i just get paid to do what they want me to do!!

sometimes he gets some decent cars. Rich has done alot of work for celica club, hes done my sisters gen 6 celica and bubbas gen 7 celica which i also helped respray ;) bubbas has recently been in a jap mag aswell.. (burgundy gen 7 with dragons down the sides) a full spread article!

Return to “Member Profiles”