REV2 Black MR2 GT T Bar *UK Spec* MOT/TAX

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

dmhoward82

REV2 Black MR2 GT T Bar *UK Spec* MOT/TAX

Post by dmhoward82 »

Hi,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1992-K-Reg-TOYOTA ... dZViewItem

I am selling my beloved MR2 GT T Bar N/A which is UK SPEC which means lower insurance also as it’s the GT (one down from the turbo she moves well) it has the 3sge engine which kicks a little more power (176BHP I am told and it feels like it) the reason I am selling as I am looking at getting a mortgage and we have to cut costs GRR I really will be sad to let her go as she has never failed me and has been a pleasure to drive with always putting a smile on my face when I turn that key.

Ok I won’t bore you with the specs as most peeps know about MR2 etc so ill list few things:

Good Points

17" 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels

Performance Tyre all around with low profiles on the front and normal profile on the rears but all the same make & model of tyre with loads of tread

Xenon clear white headlights, sidelights, and fogs

Induction Kit

Twin Exhaust

T Bar Roofs

Leather Seats - Driver Seat IS NOT RIPPED like most others

Clifford Concept 300 Alarm & Immobiliser Cat 1 Approved

Sony 10 Disc Auto Changer with Remote and Tape Head Unit

Kenwood 350 Watt 6X9's

Vibe Black Box Amp

High Grade Leads for Amp, Head Unit & Speakers

Brakes are solid

Long MOT left

Long Tax left

BAD Points

Body Work

Boot & Rear Spoiler needs some attention due to scratches, the front passenger wing is new and is only sprayed in black primer which needs spraying also the passenger door and rear qtr has a large scratch along it which needs attention and i have replaced the passenger wing mirror as it wasn’t working but is now with a new one this is also in black primer, driver wing also has a small dent add to that a few little other here and there scratches then that’s the body work summed up please remember is 14 Years old

Everything Else

Mechanically the car is sweet, she moves when you want her to and sounds a dream with the twin exhausts and induction kit also then larger wheels hold her to the floor very well

I will leave the sound system in the car nothing great like some others its just a pair of Kenwood 6X9's 350 Watt each with a Sony flip front with remote and 10 disc auto changer along with a vibe amp all of which is only 2 months old

I can supply additional pics and info if needed please email me on [email protected]
dmhoward82

Re: REV2 Black MR2 GT T Bar *UK Spec* MOT/TAX

Post by dmhoward82 »

SOMEONE BUY MY CAR SO I CAN GET A NEW ONE lol

Return to “MR2s for Sale”