www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
TOTB 2006 Just mr2 video

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spittinflames

Feedback Score: 28

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: TOTB 2006 Just mr2 video Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Just Mr2's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVd0EMtzqNg
craig
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Nice video mate [Cool]
Mikejc

Feedback Score: 3

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I might well be going blind but I didn't see any footage of my car over the 1/4? I'm sure someone said that they had seen some and that they had called out the time as 12.3 ?

Mikejc
Spittinflames

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Tbh m8 the only car that isnt on that video that i remember seeing is the gold and black one, i do have footage of that but forgot to put it up.

I cant actually remember seeing yours there [Confused] Was it the black one thats in your profile/garage [Question]
Mikejc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I've just uploaded some pics into my garage. They show how the car was looking on the day. Let me know if it rings any bells?

Mikejc
Spittinflames

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yeahhh..... i remember seeing that one loads of times.... you sure theres none of it on that video.

I remember filming you round the handling track im sure of it. [Think]

Changed a bit from your old photos [Very Happy]
Mikejc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yeah I watched the handling one, just wondered if it had been filmed covering the 1/4?

Changed just a bit on the outside and on the inside lol [Wink]

Mikejc
Spittinflames

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Will have a look over the camcorder again for you, i'm sure i missed a few bits off.... will have a look in a bit.

From what i can remember your car seemed pretty quick..... Seemed to do the handling circuit quite well. Fancy stopping right in front of me while i was filming you and not waving [Crying or Very sad] [Mr. Green]
Mikejc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Spittinflames wrote:
Will have a look over the camcorder again for you, i'm sure i missed a few bits off.... will have a look in a bit.

From what i can remember your car seemed pretty quick..... Seemed to do the handling circuit quite well. Fancy stopping right in front of me while i was filming you and not waving [Crying or Very sad] [Mr. Green]

We had set the suspension up for the handling circuit. It was handling great too! Just a shame we didn't get any more than 2 runs in on the day due to the queues ! Still managed to be the 3rd fastest RWD jap car on the day though, not bad considering I didn't even make a hot lap [d'oh!]

Grateful for anything you can find mate [Wink]

mikejc
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: