halfway house meet.

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

dan.h

halfway house meet.

Post by dan.h »

hi all,

is anyone going to the halfway house this sunday (6th)?

i really wanna go, but not by myself! :)

Cheers
Chris \'aka rustboy\' Amm

Re: halfway house meet.

Post by Chris \'aka rustboy\' Amm »

i'll come if somone else can be bothered? don't fancy a meet of me and 1 other lol
dan.h

Post by dan.h »

ha ha

i know what you mean :lol:

although if it is only me and 1 other i'll accept that it's my round for a drink in the halfway house for a change :D

i owe raymond a few i think now :roll:
pistol supercharged pete

Post by pistol supercharged pete »

hi guys

we are having a meet at the top of the m20/m25 if ya fancy comming along ( we meet a j4 m25 and then go along to a pub nearby) steve K will be coming from yuor direction too will be a good meet you guys are more than welcome

what road is the halfwa house on>? is it A12 or A127
as steve is sorting out a meet there for first week in march and all of imoc wil be invited etc trying to make it a good one
cheers
pete
dan.h

Post by dan.h »

its on the A127...
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

Post by Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve »

As Pete said we will be having the mk1 club meet at the Halfway house,so the more of you that come along on the first Sunday in March the better!

Mk1Supercharger SE Steve wrote:As Pete said we will be having the mk1 club meet at the Halfway house,so the more of you that come along on the first Sunday in March the better!

i'm there! i need to see more MK1's again :) any chance of a ride in someone SC? :D
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

Chris 'aka rustboy' Ammon wrote:
Mk1Supercharger SE Steve wrote:As Pete said we will be having the mk1 club meet at the Halfway house,so the more of you that come along on the first Sunday in March the better!

i'm there! i need to see more MK1's again :) any chance of a ride in someone SC? :D

HA! HA!
Sc's aren't fast enough for you Chris :D
dan.h

Post by dan.h »

Mk1Supercharger SE Steve wrote:

HA! HA!

steve, how does a supercharger acctually work? (i just need a bit of basic science) :?
Waldo Dobbs

Post by Waldo Dobbs »

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/question122.htm explains it all pretty well... 8)
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

dan.h wrote:

HA! HA!

steve, how does a supercharger acctually work? (i just need a bit of basic science) :?

Well as has been explained ,the sc gives you near enough instant power where as a turbo has lag!
The sc is run from a belt and if you get a big pulley fitted,as i will be doing soon should give between 35-40bhp more!

The how to article , covers most other things!

HA! HA!

yeah just wanna see how fast an SC is :D see if there as quick as pete on here is always telling us :D
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

Just another reminder that some from the mk1 club will be meeting up with the Imoc club at the Halfway house on the 6th of March.

I know it's Mothers Day :cry: but i'm sure most of you would rather be at the meet,so be there!!!
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

Mk1Supercharger SE Steve wrote:Just another reminder that some from the mk1 club will be meeting up with the Imoc club at the Halfway house on the 6th of March.

I know it's Mothers Day :cry: but i'm sure most of you would rather be at the meet,so be there!!!

Anyone else interested in the Halfway house meet?

It will be the first pub meet in Essex for the mk1 club,so would also be great to meet up with as many Imoc members as possible as well!!

i'm there as it's only down the road pretty much from where i am so i can make it, don't think i'll be to lazy to miss it as it's only a 20min drive away hehe :D
dan.h

Post by dan.h »

i will be there!
DaveMPB

Post by DaveMPB »

i'll meet you guys on the 6th at halfway house. what time??

I've had a MK2 NA and have been a member of imoc of a couple of years now (recently upgraded to a turbo :-) but haven't really met you guys before so it would be cool to meet up and put names to faces.
Turbo power baby!!
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

Mk1 club will be there around 12pm.We usually meet at 12 but hopefully you lot will try to make it earlier than you usually do.
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

DaveMPB wrote:i'll meet you guys on the 6th at halfway house. what time??

I've had a MK2 NA and have been a member of imoc of a couple of years now (recently upgraded to a turbo :-) but haven't really met you guys before so it would be cool to meet up and put names to faces.

Dont worry about being a bit earlier than the Imoc club usually the the mk1 club meets at 12pm so we will be there and give your tubby a good looking over!!
We love mr2's whatever they are!!

Return to “Past Events”