www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Blue MK2 At TOTB3 Against EVO (RC DEVELOPMENTS)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
madbadweasel

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Blue MK2 At TOTB3 Against EVO (RC DEVELOPMENTS) Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Who was this? Did well for a way donw the 1/4 mile and the the evo overtook you and just shot past [Shocked]
Kyle
Corsa Killa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Think it might of been JJ. Not 100 %.
Andy F

Feedback Score: 3

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Blue MK2 At TOTB3 Against EVO (RC DEVELOPMENTS) Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

madbadweasel wrote:
Who was this? Did well for a way donw the 1/4 mile and the the evo overtook you and just shot past [Shocked]
Kyle

It was/is JJ [Smile]
He did really well up to half track!!!
ENSMR2

Feedback Score: 1

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Didn't he blow a hose(?) and ended up coasting over the finish line?

Or was this another time.
stevecordiner

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yup, he backed off about 3/4's up the drag way due to a smoke screen behind him!
JJ

Feedback Score: 3

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yup ! Me !! [Very Happy]

Things started to go wrong half way up the track - top end of 3rd, if you look hard, you'll see black smoke ( where in car driving suggested the car was starting to misfire for a reason ), I changed up to not rev the nuts off the car, then saw steam emerging ... the footage does show a clip of the coolant system emptying itself as I went over the line !!! [Shocked]

Typical, been running it hard for the 2 months prior and no problems !! [Mad]

Little to say, the next hour was changing out an obliterated spark plug and changing the hose out that was in a real bad place on the engine [Mad]

It was a 10.4 sec car I went against.. !! [Very Happy] So I did look mighty slow !
Different tune this year though ! [Twisted Evil]
MR2daron

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

was it this Evo?

chuffy100

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm pretty close to all the evo boys. I think thats the Norris designs car.

Extremely powerful, and very scary.

Evo's are amazing cars. My mates got an evo 1 rs, and it is scary, but superb traction and handling. Amazing grunt to it.
2fast4ulot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

No no no Chuffy100 that there car is the RC Developments car. This is in fact an Evo 6 [Shame on you]

The Norris Designs car is an Evo 7. Pic below. [Cool]

Seen em both in action and are awesome!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Spotted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: