Dave

Create a post with details about your car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Dave

Dave

Post by Dave »

Here's mine:

1994 UK Rev3 NA

Just had my first 'mod' done today - a K&N57i. Drove home with a big smile on my face! Lovely noise!
So.....I can't say its 'unmodified' any more. Oh well. Could be the first step to financial ruin....

This car has been very well cared for and is still going strong despite its 150,000 miles!!!
Only other minor mods to ICE. A Sony MP3 head unit and JBL speakers in the doors, Infinity in the back.

Just how long is a (regularly Mr T serviced) NA engine expected to last? I'm almost kind of hoping that it gives up soon so I can more easily justify a Rogue turbo engine transplant! My 2 is far to clean and tidy inside and out to even consider not trying to keep it going! Hope my bank manager shares the same view!

Anyway, following Mr Canny's suggestion to keep the 'human' element of IMOC alive and in an attempt to replicate the format of the old IMOC member profiles....

...Here's me:

...and here's my beloved MR2...

and if you want to see what I get up to when I'm not working or cleaning my car go to...

http://www.rockstar.org.uk

This is a link to my 80's rock covers band web site which is mainly just a forum, just like IMOC!!

Best wishes and happy xmas to you all!

Dave
x
shafster

Re: Dave

Post by shafster »

stop blowing kisses man, cos that just aint right.

anyhow, nice car.

a little bit pink....... but hey who cares, i like it :)
Dave

Post by Dave »

Thanks Shaf. Don't panic, the kisses are for the ladies. After all, I might meet my future wife here. You never know.... Just think how cool that would be? Polishing our 2's together on a Sunday afternoon before curling up together in bed talking 'dirty' about blow off valves and stuff (after I've paid a visit to Rogue of course!!!)
shafster

Post by shafster »

lol, doubt it mate, the closest thing we get to ladies on this forum is lady boys.... dont worry chris spammem arron will be along shortly to cater for your needs :twisted:
veilside_mr2

Post by veilside_mr2 »

shaf wrote:lol, doubt it mate, the closest thing we get to ladies on this forum is lady boys..along :twisted:

lmao :lol:
EarL

Post by EarL »

...hardly the shy retiring type then?

Nice motor mate. 8)
Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by Driftlimits Performance »

a little bit pink....... but hey who cares, i like it

Always one for a pink ride aren't ya Shaf! :wink:
shafster

Post by shafster »

Skywalker wrote:
a little bit pink....... but hey who cares, i like it

Always one for a pink ride aren't ya Shaf! :wink:

only if it belongs to a woman :shock:
Valentino MR2

Post by Valentino MR2 »

Car looks nice mate!

My last N/A had just over 185k when I sold it and i've heard recently that it is still going!!!
craig

Post by craig »

Very nice original example mate! 8)

Return to “Member Profiles”