www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Simply Japanese - Beaulieu
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:16 am    Post subject: Simply Japanese - Beaulieu
Sun Jul 28 2019
Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

All Japanese car and motorcycle owners are invited to drive into Beaulieu on Sunday 28th July and park up within the museum complex for what promises to be a superb day out for both Japanese vehicle owners and enthusiasts.

Register interest below so that a club stand can be organised.
All clubs welcome.

IMOC and MR2DC have secured a club stand and open up the invite to all MR2 owners to attend.

Tickets available in advance here priced at £10 each for 'Participants'. Deadline to secure these advance tickets is until 5pm on 25th July 2019. Only valid if arriving in a Japanese car and taking part in the event.
https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

Anyone wishing to attend this and park on the club stand, be sure to let me know via messenger their email address. The organisers will email me a car pass that I will need to send out to all, to be printed off. This will be approx 1 week before the event.

1. Scott Barton
2. Red Devil
3. Paul Harisson (MR2DC)
4. John Harvey
5. Alex Large
6. Andrew Raby
7. Stuart Pope
8. mrhappy62
9. Paul Hubbard (MR2DC)
10. Vapid

Last edited by Scott Barton on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Red Devil

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well, lets hope there is some [sunny]

The weather last year was dreadful. There were more people sheltering in the cafeteria than looking at the cars.
My umbrella got wrecked by the wind and I got soaked. It took me most of the way home with the heater on full blast to dry out.
mrhappy62

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

count me in [Smile]
already on my calendar.
last year was wet, but the previous 2 were really sunny and warm.
markstevieandmads

Feedback Score: 5

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Red Devil wrote:
Well, lets hope there is some [sunny]

The weather last year was dreadful. There were more people sheltering in the cafeteria than looking at the cars.
My umbrella got wrecked by the wind and I got soaked. It took me most of the way home with the heater on full blast to dry out.

Yeah, i ended up not going because of the weather.

I have been the year before though and it was a great day out so will defintely be keeping an eye on this.
Vapid
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'll be there!
muckyman

Feedback Score: 3

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yup, I'll be up for that (assuming I still own the MR2 at that point)
largie009

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'll be there. Hopefully weather is a bit better this year!
markr1

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'll be their with the mrs. Staying in Newbury the night before 👍
Geoff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm interested, good day out and cheaper then paying for a regular ticket!
Rob66

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I should be okay for this [Very Happy]
Red Devil

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Who is organising the club stand this year?
Not everyone is on Bookface... [Whistle]
mrhappy62

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

bump
mrhappy62

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Any news ?????
Rob66

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Looking forward to this. Just had new cambelt, water pump and c!itch so looking forward to getting out more [Very Happy]
Red Devil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Indeed, but...

Scott Barton wrote:
Register interest below so that a club stand can be organised.
All clubs welcome.

Is this happening this year?? [Confused]
The silence is deafening. [Wink]
Rob66

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Just checked online £10 entry will probably go anyway weather permitting.
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

All... better late than never.
Just waiting on confirmation of the club stand from the organisers for MR2 Drivers Club and International MR2 Owners Club.

Will keep you posted.
[thumleft]
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 14

1986 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'll be there in the Support Vehicle [thumleft]

Stuart
Red Devil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Scott Barton wrote:
All... better late than never.
Just waiting on confirmation of the club stand from the organisers for MR2 Drivers Club and International MR2 Owners Club.

Will keep you posted.
[thumleft]

Cheers Scott. [Smile]
Would also be handy to know if there will be a pre-meet and convoy.
I'm not on Faceache so am reliant on this thread to find out.
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Stand confirmed... [Smile]

Quote:
IMOC and MR2DC have secured a club stand and open up the invite to all MR2 owners to attend.
All Japanese models are welcome at the eighth Simply Japanese event, which is set to provide a great opportunity to admire participants cars, motorcycles and to connect with fellow enthusiasts. Old or new, heavily modified or straight from the showroom floor, you can expect to see Nissans, Hondas, Suzukis and Subarus amongst the many marques on display.

Tickets available in advance here priced at £10 each for 'Participants'. Deadline to secure these advance tickets is until 5pm on 25th July 2019. Only valid if arriving in a Japanese car and taking part in the event.
https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

Anyone wishing to attend this and park on the club stand, be sure to let me know via messenger their email address. The organisers will email me a car pass that I will need to send out to all, to be printed off. This will be approx 1 week before the event.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: