[FINALIZED] 1994 rev 3 Turbo swap

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Rassiel

1994 rev 3 Turbo swap

Post by Rassiel »

Hello,

After 2 years of nearly not using it, decided to sell my MR2.

The car is a 1994 rev 3 import NA GTS with a 1995 rev 3 turbo swap on it.
Chassis has 129500 km (thats around 80k miles). I bought the turbo clip from the forum member sofaboy. The engine had around 62000 miles on it and had the cambelt done before the swap.
The swap has been done in 2015 with around 121600 km on the clock (invoice to prove) at what it was Pacific Works (now Drift Limits).
With the swap had all new fluids (including gerabox oil and coolant), new Exedy clutch and turbo fuel pump.

After the swap i refurbished the rear calipers with new Brembo pads, new handbrake cables and Meister R coilovers.
With the May 2017 MOT had refurbished front calipers and Brembo pads, new oil and filter and spark plugs and new rear tyres. I have only done around 500km since then, thats why im selling it.

Spec:

1994 rev 3 NA chassis, 1995 rev 3 engine with complete loom, turbo lsd gearbox and axles.
Upgraded side mount intercooler with custom pipework
Original HKS SSQ blow off valve
Berk SS decat downpipe
Mongoose SS exhaust
Custom air intake with Honda S2000 air filter
Bluetooth OBD readed integrated in the engine loom (use with free Android app TOYOBD1)
Meister R coilvers
JDM 3 piece 16" BR sports wheels, Avon ZV5 front 205 50 16 (6mm left), Avon ZV7 225 50 rear (rears have 300 miles).

The car is mechanically sound, no smoke, never used a drop of oil, pulls like a train.
The only thing that doesnt work properly is the AC. Before i stopped using the car, the AC decided to switch on with the cab fan despite the AC switch being off. I removed the AC fuse, but ill have a look at it before the sale (i suspect is the amplifier).

The bodywork is good, as you can see on the pictures i cant see rust anywhere other than the typical surface rust on some of the suspension arms. I use to protect the sills with Hammerite anti rust from time to time.d
Paint is red, still polishes well, i would say its ok for the age. Its got some marks all around. It has some fading marks on the paint from having stripes along the car. Specially visible on the roof. There is a bit of lacquer peel on the boot lid.
Im looking for around 3450
Thats probably one of the cheapest turbos around, reflecting the lacquer peel and the fact that is turbo swap.
Pics here https://imgur.com/a/ArZBaPL

Rassiel

Re: [FINALIZED] 1994 rev 3 Turbo swap

Post by Rassiel »

The car has been sold.
:neutral:
Feedback Bot

Re: [FINALIZED] 1994 rev 3 Turbo swap

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”