www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
new wheels and tyres

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonic1999

Feedback Score: 0

1999 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:30 pm    Post subject: new wheels and tyres Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

looked at few wheels as I like 17 inch on the 2 was not to sure to change them as ones on it are mint rev 5 alloys but in the end went for these and think they suit the car will keep the rev five ones for winter or to put back on IF I ever come to think of selling it https://servimg.com/view/15284391/3
androo007

Feedback Score: 11

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Nice! Did they come black & silver with the red pinstripe or is that a customisation you did?

I went 16" for comfort myself but do look and think hmmmmm I should have gone 17"

As they say, 1" makes all the difference [Very Happy]
sonic1999

Feedback Score: 0

1999 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

They where S/h so not sure on red line , did not think changing from stock mint wheels to 16 inch was worth the cost or bother as with stock suspension these seem to fill wheel arch nicely [Very Happy] and I have gone for 205 40 fronts then 225 45 rears and ride seems fine
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: