www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[Mk2] [Turbo] Recommended companies (Uk) reboring honing

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Mechanical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sbsoulby

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:56 am    Post subject: [Mk2] [Turbo] Recommended companies (Uk) reboring honing Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi guys,
Quick question,
Planning on taking my engine out as cylinder 3 piston ringland has potentially gone, Iím wondering where recommended to take the block for a rebore if it needs it?
Thanks
androo007

Feedback Score: 10

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Whoops
markr1

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I've had mine recently done locally in stoke good bunch but miles away from you😁
Sbsoulby

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

How much was it if you donít mind me asking? And how long did it take?
I donít mind travelling if I need to
markr1

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Took about a week . My mate uses them for all his engineering work so knows them well. Had the block honed decked and the bores checked ring gaps checked and fully cleaned. Paid 140 cash but that was as a favour for my mate👍
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Mechanical All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: