[Mk2] [NA] UK Rev5 ECU pinout

Anything to do with the electrics of the car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

SonicSW20

[Mk2] [NA] UK Rev5 ECU pinout

Post by SonicSW20 »

Does anyone have an ECU pin diagram for a Rev5 UK NA?

Putting a Gen3 Turbo in, will need to repin some of the body loom. I have the Rev3 NA pinouts but I am not sure if they are the same.
pbmr2

Re: [Mk2] [NA] UK Rev5 ECU pinout

Post by pbmr2 »

Take the lid off the ecu and read the pin names from the board. If you could be so kind as to write them down and post them up, then there will be at least one diagram of the rev5 pinout online for the next person.

Had to map the rev4 too for the same reason
SonicSW20

Post by SonicSW20 »

All sorted thanks to Luke @ Pacific Works / Drift Limits. Actually quite easy! Only thing that'll catch you out is the Rev5 NA doesn't have an FC (circuit opening relay) pin on the ECU. You have to run it from the fuse box to the Gen3 Turbo ECU.
PW@Woodsport

Post by PW@Woodsport »

It does have one, just not on the 22 pin chassis plug, it's on the B plug of the ECU (normally B17) and runs to the engine bay fusebox where it enters the COR.

Most revisions have the FC pin on the 22 pin plug at position A14.
SonicSW20

Post by SonicSW20 »

PW@Woodsport wrote:It does have one, just not on the 22 pin chassis plug, it's on the B plug of the ECU (normally B17) and runs to the engine bay fusebox where it enters the COR.

Most revisions have the FC pin on the 22 pin plug at position A14.

Ah fair enough, misunderstood what Luke was saying then. I ran a wire from the pin in the fuse box to the pin on the Gen3 Turbo ECU. All sorted and running!

https://streamable.com/i2jk8

Return to “Electrical”