www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
JAPFEST 2017 - IMOC/TWOBRUTAL/FB/OC MEMBER ATTENDEE LIST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past Japfest Shows -> Japfest 2017
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gazza_DJ
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 12

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Oh really? That's surprising. I certainly don't remember having to hand over any form of ID last year which used the same system.
craig
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Gazza_DJ wrote:
Oh really? That's surprising. I certainly don't remember having to hand over any form of ID last year which used the same system.

Aye mate:

Yes. You will need to bring with you the card that you purchased the tickets with and a photo ID card (such as your driving licence) along with your ticket clearly printed and viewable on your mobile phone to gain entry. If you are unable to provide sufficient ID of your ticket has already been scanned, you will be asked to pay the full entry price on the gate.

No biggie. I'll bring driving license with me just in case. [thumleft]
markstevieandmads

Feedback Score: 5

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Damn .dan its still got tonym name on it!
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Feedback Score: 37

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Mark it should be fine. I have informed the organisers over the phone already, and they amended the reg so as long as those two match very unlikely you will get asked for anything else as it will be rammer jammer packed with cars gaining entry to the show so they will be waving us in.

If you get any grief give me a ring and put them on the phone to me, if it comes to it we will visit the information office and explain the situation, we will get you on the stand. I was told by the woman on the phone today the system lets them amend reg but difficult to change the named person who made payment so that will be why it still says Tony.

Tickets have been paid, reg is correct, just a different driver. Don't worry just get your hanger on the rear view mirror as you enter and head for our section, it will be all good!
Gazza_DJ
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 12

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Didn't we get you in without a stand pass in a previous year Dan? [Laughing]
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Quote:
Didn't we get you in without a stand pass in a previous year Dan?

Yeah what happened that year.. Something happened where I had to go to the ticket office as mine never turned up even though I had paid for one!

Although it is annoying we have to print our own tickets now because they are complete tight arses and won`t get them printed anymore, at least it guarantees we have them on time! One year I was working, missed the post, the damn ticket went back to the sorting office which was closed for the weekend and I collected my ticket AFTER the event. Great year that one. lol.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Two more sleeps.. Everything is sorted now, just waiting for my car to get MOT tomorrow....

[Shocked]
Angpozzuto
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

DAN_REV1_TURBO wrote:
Two more sleeps.. Everything is sorted now, just waiting for my car to get MOT tomorrow....

[Shocked]

Lol no pressure mate. And there's me stressing about getting my geometry sorted and having enough time to give her a proper wash
markstevieandmads

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Angpozzuto wrote:
DAN_REV1_TURBO wrote:

[Shocked]

Lol no pressure mate. And there's me stressing about getting my geometry sorted and having enough time to give her a proper wash

Ive got big scratches on mine and its absolutely filthy so that was my main worry lol
markstevieandmads

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Is anyone still using the flashcards that scott made up a few years ago?
craig
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

DAN_REV1_TURBO wrote:

[Shocked]

Hope it goes well mate!
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Right setting off shortly. Will see you guys in the morning. [Smile]

If anyone is around MK tonight, I think about 30 of us from the GT86 DC are staying in the Double Tree Hilton at the Stadium in Milton Keynes. Do drop into the bar if you're around and say hello. [thumbsup]
2013 GT86 Injen Induction. Volks Racing TE37s & TRD Aero Fins, Mega sounds. TEIN Street Flex 5/6kg, TEIN EDFC Active Pro. Tuning Developments Remap 4-1 Manifold, TD resonated exhaust, decat/overpipe, AP Racing 4 Pot front brakes. [lover]
largie009
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 1

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Leaving for the campsite now. If anyone is about, come say hello!!!!

Dave/Mullen: "yeh, i put mine into Largie for tunnels!"
SunnyJ

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Japfest tomorrow - so I am bringing a passenger, however a ticket was not bought in advance. Can I buy a ticket on the gate for the passenger? I have my ticket and show pass etc...

As posted on Facebook...
markstevieandmads

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Leaving in 15min to get to the tesco,towchester meet. See u all there.
markstevieandmads

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Great meeting people today.

Good turnout and we all managed to just about squeeze on the stand!

Didnt have any problems with my transferred tickets. Tried to find Dan to thanks him but couldnt.

Anyway got loads of pics off my iphone so will upload them where necessary.

Cheers guys and on to the next......jdmcombe i believe.
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

markstevieandmads wrote:

Just seen this....
I used mine.. [tongue]
markstevieandmads

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Scott Barton wrote:
markstevieandmads wrote:

Just seen this....
I used mine.. [tongue]

I used it too thanks though i missed a few things out that i done.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Was a decent day, nice turnout. Whos was the MK2 Spyder?? Very cool. Good to speak to a few people and sorry if i didnt chat to a few wasnt being ignorant, always a bit awkward getting round to everyone.

Cant remember names I'm terrible but thanks to the guys who gave me the cup of tea also lol! Nice people!

Nice to meet Paul and your lad too (White Stripe moon roof red NA), good man!
largie009
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 1

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Leaving for the campsite now. If anyone is about, come say hello!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past Japfest Shows -> Japfest 2017 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: