www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
JAPFEST 2017 - IMOC/TWOBRUTAL/FB/OC MEMBER ATTENDEE LIST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past Japfest Shows -> Japfest 2017
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SonicSW20
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 12

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Dan, have you talked to Jay about getting MR2OC on board as well? Could have a huge stand if we're all on one [thumleft]
craig

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Stick me and the better half down please Dan [thumleft]
l1ca

Feedback Score: 11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yea im in, get me on the list Dan, thanks [thumleft]
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Feedback Score: 37

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Not forgotten this guys!

I have been mega mega mega busy with work/xmas/new year, and having trouble contacting the Japfest Club Stand Manager, there is an issue I want to clarify about the club password, but I am back on the case from tomorrow!

For now, I will update the attendee list!
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Quote:
Dan, have you talked to Jay about getting MR2OC on board as well? Could have a huge stand if we're all on one

Gaz I got your PM and have replied mate.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Quote:
I would like to go,just up the road for me and car will be re-commissioned by then.

Added crooky! [Cool]
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Draven - What car you coming in mate? 2 off the road or you sold?

I`ve put you down provisionally, could squeeze you in at the back a bit hidden if it isnt an MR2... But obviously this is an MR2 stand so for the purpose of photos and things, if you don`t mind swapping about a bit on the day to ensure the MR2 presence is all at the front? [Laughing]

Unfortunate you won`t be in a 2, but I find the day is also about going around chatting and talking about the cars/experiences/owners, I find all that interesting every year anyway and I`m sure others do so please do come and get involved.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

l1ca and Craig added to list chaps see you there! [Cool]
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Good news from the OC guys! They are getting decent numbers together for this too, and GazzaDJ will be sending over member names so we can beef out our attendee list and get an idea how many of us will be there. Will update in the week, lets aim for 50! [Cool]
SonicSW20
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 12

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

We can do 50 I think! [thumleft]
UrbanFreestyle

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I would like to attend this with my wife in our newly purchased deuce! Where do i get tickets?
Draven

Feedback Score: 43

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

DAN_REV1_TURBO wrote:
Draven - What car you coming in mate? 2 off the road or you sold?

I`ve put you down provisionally, could squeeze you in at the back a bit hidden if it isnt an MR2... But obviously this is an MR2 stand so for the purpose of photos and things, if you don`t mind swapping about a bit on the day to ensure the MR2 presence is all at the front? [Laughing]

Unfortunate you won`t be in a 2, but I find the day is also about going around chatting and talking about the cars/experiences/owners, I find all that interesting every year anyway and I`m sure others do so please do come and get involved.

Its a Mitsubishi Evo 6 [thumleft] I don't have a 2 anymore just know a lot more guys on here.

I don't think the guys at the Lancer register have a stand as such.
craig

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

DAN_REV1_TURBO wrote:
l1ca and Craig added to list chaps see you there! [Cool]

[thumleft]
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Draven - Yeah bring the Evo mate but we will probably need to squeeze it in at the back and put the MR2s up front so be prepared for a shuffle about if that is ok?

Urban - will add you to the list mate.
CROOKY1811
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

DAN_REV1_TURBO wrote:
Quote:
I would like to go,just up the road for me and car will be re-commissioned by then.

Added crooky! [Cool]

Thanks very much
UrbanFreestyle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thanks!! Where do I order tickets?
Draven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

UrbanFreestyle wrote:

There will be a special link / password a little later on mate. [thumleft] Dan'll let us know
UrbanFreestyle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Draven wrote:
UrbanFreestyle wrote:

There will be a special link / password a little later on mate. [thumleft] Dan'll let us know

AWESOME! thanks for that!
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Quote:

Gentlemen. I have ze password. PM going out later with details. [thumleft]
Draven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

DAN_REV1_TURBO wrote:
Quote:

Gentlemen. I have ze password. PM going out later with details. [thumleft]

You sir are a dude. [thumleft]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past Japfest Shows -> Japfest 2017 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: