mr2 mk1 toyotaspares - Be Wary

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Essex2Visuvesi

mr2 mk1 toyotaspares - Be Wary

Post by Essex2Visuvesi »

I bought a set of wheels from this site on 21st September
http://www.mr2mk1toyotaspares.com/
Paid via paypal and heard nothing. After a week I called and was told he'd just got back from holiday and that he would deal with it the following week.
Another week and nothing despite a few emails so started chasing again which got a reply that the wheels had been shipped and he would look into it.
Now almost a month later there has been no further conatct despite numerous calls, texts, emails, twitter messages.
I have now been forced to lodge a dispute with paypal to try and get my money back.
I would have preferred to have got the wheels, so if anyone know the guy, give him a prod and ask him to get in touch ASAP
Essex2Visuvesi

Re: mr2 mk1 toyotaspares - Be Wary

Post by Essex2Visuvesi »

Just a quick update

Paul is having some family issues which are taking up a lot of his time. This been confirmed by a couple of other members. He has been in touch with me today and is hoping to get the wheels out to me next week
alanmr2turbo

Post by alanmr2turbo »

family issues or not it still no excuse to tell you that they had been shipped over a month ago. :-k
Essex2Visuvesi

Post by Essex2Visuvesi »

Wheels have been delivered today and very nice they are too.... well worth the wait!
Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by Driftlimits Performance »

We have also had problems with Paul Sims.

Usually people go out their way to please us as we can send an incredible amount of business their way. As I'm sure TCB will confirm.

We ordered rear track arms, which were completely useless, a rocker cover gasket with splits in (who would sell a used gasket!!?!) and rear balljoints that never showed. Everything else turned up a week later than agreed. And it was all overpriced.

We tried a couple of times to contact Paul after we had told him of the troubles and was not very forthcoming.

No doubt he won't be recommended to the hundreds of owners we have through the door every year.

Shame.

Return to “Trader Feedback”