stratford upon avon meet

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

tonym

stratford upon avon meet

Post by tonym »

theres a big halloween meet in stratford upon avon for cancer research uk put together by organizers anything goes its on the 30th of october starts at 7pm the postcode is

cv37 8 its a waitrose i there should be a good turn out there just be nice to try and get a few mr2s together

heres a link https://www.facebook.com/events/159285947809690/
tonym

thanks for coming

Post by tonym »

so turned out no one from here turned up but luckily it sucked fat hairy ones just like a jeremy kyle show with cars and straight up somebody had a rotweiler dog there also an outstanding ford KA in silver with black arches and a big bore exhaust which was the average standard of automobile at this fine get together

there was a clean trd white mr2 though which is the one for sale on here
and there was a cosmos blue v6 which were some of the nicest cars there but pretty much same old clios fiestas and the odd spicy astra vxr with tinted windows
Chris_9011

Re: thanks for coming

Post by Chris_9011 »

tonym wrote:there was a clean trd white mr2 though which is the one for sale on here
and there was a cosmos blue v6 which were some of the nicest cars there

yep, that was me and my Dad... we live in Stratford anyway so thought we'd give it a go as it was very local - needless to say I won't be attending another one...

was good to meet you and your good lady Tony, and have a decent chat... it was almost worth going to the meet just to meet you guys

Stunning car by the way, the paintwork was out of this world 8)
tonym

meet

Post by tonym »

yeah i think its a no go for another meet like that but good to see some other nice twos and jesus your dad when did he have you man 13 ? lmao

good to catch up and learn some new stuff probably see you around pal good luck with the trd sale and just to mention again on here the paint was down to deepcar autobodies daves a legend
Chris_9011

Re: meet

Post by Chris_9011 »

tonym wrote:yeah i think its a no go for another meet like that but good to see some other nice twos and jesus your dad when did he have you man 13 ? lmao

ha... I could take that one of 2 ways, either he looks young, or I look old :lol:
tonym

meet

Post by tonym »

he looks young lol

Return to “Past Events”