www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[FINALIZED] 1000 watt 12V DC to 220V AC Portable Inverter with USB port - BNIB

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Parts for Sale (not Mk-specific)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Torero
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 64

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:21 pm    Post subject: 1000 watt 12V DC to 220V AC Portable Inverter with USB port - BNIB Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have a 1000 watt 12V DC to 220V AC Portable Inverter brand new and still boxed. It comes with an adaptor for the cigarette lighter and another adaptor with crocodile clips for connecting directly to the battery.

This is useful for running a Laptop, small power tools, lights etc, basically anything that runs from a domestic socket will run from the car with this.

Output is a 3 pin UK socket snd it also has a 5Volt USB port, on/off rocker switch and indicator LEDs for Power and fault status and is fan cooled.

25 incl PP fees and delivery to mainland UK.

Draven wrote "TRD dude. TRD... Can see awesomness from anywhere. "

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=176137&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

How long are the crocodile clip cables (roughly). Will it reach battery and into the cabin to have this under a seat?
Torero
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Tiamat wrote:
How long are the crocodile clip cables (roughly). Will it reach battery and into the cabin to have this under a seat?

Not sure, I'll check when I get home but alternatively I have an aftermarket ciggie lighter socket with crocodile clips which will extend it and is more convenient. I used to use this with when I worked in the frunk, I can dig that out if you want and include it for you if you're serious Mal..

I'll see if I can get a pic up for you but it's similar to this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Visua-Crocodile-Female-Cigarette-Lighter/dp/B0090KHLQM
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I am changing the head unit on the Mighty Punto and considering a PS2 install. Trying to work out the best way to do it and the inverter caught my eye
Torero
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

The cable supplied with the inverter is 30cm long so it is going to be tight but the cable can be extended as the ends are only eyelet connectors that are then screwed on at the inverter.

You should actually be able to get a ready made cable cheap enough as well but this would be ideal for a PS2 install at 1KW.

Let me know [thumleft]

BTW - I found the socket extension which is 25cm long I'll throw this in if you go with it.
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Plugging in headunit and confirming that the PS2 works with it then will give you a shout (was advised to check it works rather than going gung-ho)
Torero
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Tiamat wrote:
Plugging in headunit and confirming that the PS2 works with it then will give you a shout (was advised to check it works rather than going gung-ho)

Sorry Mal, it was sold last night.
Feedback Bot

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Tiamat
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Parts for Sale (not Mk-specific) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: