Hi recently bought mr2

Create a post with details about your car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

clyde06

Hi recently bought mr2

Post by clyde06 »

Hi fellas.

Had one many years ago recently bought a mk2 rev3 I believe 1993.

Does need an engine so thinking of doing a build with my mate who is more experienced with the gt4 3sgte side of things. Just wanted introduce my self. I'll try get a few pics up the car might be known on here abit of history would be great
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Re: Hi recently bought mr2

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Hi Clyde, welcome back to the MR2 fold! Get a few more posts on here as I think you need 15 before it lets you put pictures up. Look forward to seeing your car progress. :thumleft:
clyde06

Post by clyde06 »

Thanks buddy I did try put one up but it said I needed to post more. 15 isn't too bad. Yea I think I've dropped on a good one minus the engine hopefully some one here may have history of it. Yours is I bit of a beaut Dan mines red. Rev 6 front and vielside skirts and rear I believe.
craig

Post by craig »

Welcome back! :thumleft:
clyde06

Post by clyde06 »

Thanks Craig. I ended up swapping my last for a gt4 I did love it. But I never forgave myself for getting rid. I have had bikes since but with it being my 30th this year had to treat myself to another
clyde06

Post by clyde06 »

Thought I would update not posted for a while. My wiseco pistons manley con rods arp studs cometic head gasket which I may have made a mistake with tbh. I'll be having the head and deck done so bought a 2.1mm gasket this may be too big. Does anyone have an idea what the pistons will be good for bhp wise. Or is the bottom block going to go first on a rev 2??

Return to “Member Profiles”