purple mk2, rev 5 wing, reading

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Kiefer

purple mk2, rev 5 wing, reading

Post by Kiefer »

seen on the a33 this morning turned off toward madjeski stadium, never seen a purple mr2 in reading so far, clean looking example
archangel

Re: purple mk2, rev 5 wing, reading

Post by archangel »

Think I might have seen you driving around Reading a few times. Red Mk2 in evenings after work working through the traffic just past the Oracle along the road with the big multi storey car park on the left. Haven't seen the purple one before though.
Rev1 Tubby, Garrett GT3071R, Motec M4 EMS, 880cc delphis, Rev3 turbo port polished built head/cams/titanium retainers, shim under buckets, HD springs, etc., rear bumper mounted intercooler, and vanilla air freshener.
shinny

Post by shinny »

I also own a red rev3 in Reading, but I'm almost never driving near the Oracle.
Kiefer

Post by Kiefer »

archangel wrote:Think I might have seen you driving around Reading a few times. Red Mk2 in evenings after work working through the traffic just past the Oracle along the road with the big multi storey car park on the left. Haven't seen the purple one before though.

that might have been me last year, but i havent driven to that side of reading in commuting hours since october, does it have a load of tacky stickers in the back window?
Kiefer

Post by Kiefer »

shinny wrote:I also own a red rev3 in Reading, but I'm almost never driving near the Oracle.

you have two?! bit unfair shinny..
shinny

Post by shinny »

Kiefer wrote:
shinny wrote:I also own a red rev3 in Reading, but I'm almost never driving near the Oracle.

you have two?! bit unfair shinny..

Two is nothing compared to some people I know ;)
archangel

Post by archangel »

Can't remember. Think there were some stickers yeah. Gosh october. The days and weeks have gone quickly. I'm sometimes around in here my plasti dipped blue rev1 tubby but generally only on an occasional weekend. Train during the week.
Rev1 Tubby, Garrett GT3071R, Motec M4 EMS, 880cc delphis, Rev3 turbo port polished built head/cams/titanium retainers, shim under buckets, HD springs, etc., rear bumper mounted intercooler, and vanilla air freshener.
Kiefer

Post by Kiefer »

Wouldn't have been me, iv got a white bumper with white wheels to really hit those scene points 👌

A plasti dip blue hmm I may have seen you once.. Maybe

Quite a few mr2's around reading as it happens

Return to “Spotted”