www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
iMOC win again
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 7

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:28 pm    Post subject: iMOC win again Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well we've only gone and won best stand again, fantastic time well done to everyone.

Looking forward to next year already

Regards Brian

Hail Cosmos Eagle 1998 -
RIP White Eagle 1991 - 2016
tommundy
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 11

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1.5 Turbo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well done guys!

A good weekend! It was nice catching up with some people that I hadn't seen for a while. Great effort on the stand too; you deserved the trophy!

Cheers,
Tom
samgpr50

Feedback Score: 11

1995 Toyota MR2 MK2 BeamsVVTi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I had so much fun yesterday with the whole theme! I can't wait until next year. Also I wanted to say thank you to everyone who set up and organized. Was great to meet you all. [Mr. Green]
wilki

Feedback Score: 1

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yeah it was a great weekend [Very Happy] and awesome to win best stand again [Dancing]

Thankyou again to all those that organized everything & set up the stand [Applause]
And another thankyou to all the IMOC'ers for just being themselves [Applause] Nice to see some familiar faces and get to know some new ones [Very Happy]

Bring on next year [thumleft]

Hazarrr!!!!
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 31

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1 SC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Scott is a legend, three wins in 4 years!

Great weekend guys, see you at another!
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have just updated my signature... [Mr. Green]
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

What an amazing weekend. Just brilliant.

A massive thanks to all of you wonderful people for making it such a special event. [Smile]
2013 GT86 Injen Induction. Volks Racing TE37s & TRD Aero Fins, Mega sounds. TEIN Street Flex 5/6kg, TEIN EDFC Active Pro. Tuning Developments Remap 4-1 Manifold, TD resonated exhaust, decat/overpipe, AP Racing 4 Pot front brakes. [lover]
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Absolutely splendid JAE this year, was great to see everyone. [thumleft]

Completely failed to take any pictures though. [Laughing]
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Feedback Score: 6

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Great JAE again this year, was great to catch up with friends and make new ones.

I got home at 6pm, total round trip of 742 miles, as usual the mk1 performed faultless
[Mr. Green]
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

A link to my pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157646930808718/
2low
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 15

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

What a great weekend [thumleft] All of you organisers we salute you [salut] Cant wait till next year [Applause]
philmr2

Feedback Score: 21

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

It was a good day,thank you for letting me park up on the stand [thumleft]

I will do it more official next year and arrange to be there through the club..

Nice to see faces to names [Very Happy]

Thanks Phil
ruth11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making us feel welcome, we had a great weekend and I hope to be there next year with an MR2 of my own [Smile]

Congrats on the win too - well deserved!

Thanks again
Ruth and Adam
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I am sat outside, somewhere I need to call into for work this monday morn. Feel like I should be making a cuppa, bacon and egg butty on a gas ring in field, shattered but still smiling ear to ear

Hazzar! (That should almost be the official imoc victory cheer, ha ha)
Neil_turbo

Feedback Score: 67

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1.5 Turbo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

As everyone has said, a fantastic weekend, and a great show of how the club comes together.

I want to thank everybody that tried to help get mine back running again, including fetching gearboxes, fabricating pullers etc! however with the state of my synchro there was just no way were were going to get it off in a field.

Also a big thanks to Dave at Fensport for trailering it back on saturday evening for me [thumleft]

oukie wrote:
...as usual the mk1 performed faultless
[Mr. Green]

maybe standard is better [Rolling Eyes] [tongue]
Torero

Feedback Score: 64

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well done guys, I did call over and say Hi to Scott but everyone seemed to be busy taking afternoon tea or playing croquet. [Very Happy]

I must admit I saw a few members wandering around during the day suited and booted and wondered what was going on. Looked great and congratulations.
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi everyone here is the email form Matt form Toyota i received today

"Hi Brian,

Thanks for your email. Congratulations on the winning stand award! Next year definitely sounds like a good idea. You'd really have to put the effort in if you were to 'ruin' me. My tolerance is impressive/worrying depending on which way you look at it!

I had a great time on Saturday and really appreciated your hospitality, sorry I had to dash off just as 'celebrations' began to kick off. The journey back was 'interesting', the rain came down too fast for the old windscreen wipers...a worrying experience!

I've been telling everybody here about my day out and they seem very jealous. I've handed my pictures over to the content team and it looks like this is going to make a great post! It would be great if you could email me over a few words about yourself, the event and your club's involvement (make sure to CC my other email address so I definitely receive it).

Regards,

Matt"

Now as it was Malcolm (Timat) that suggested we get him to stay over and send him back to Toyota ruined, and if you look at his reply, Colonel Harruph (Rtd) i would take his comment as a challenge sir!
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

The Colonel would like to quite some dreadful yank from a television programme called "How I Met Your Mother". Some ghastly drivel that interferes with the cricket.

"Challenge accepted"

Yours sincerely,

Colonel M. Harrumph (Rtd)
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Mr Dearest Colonel

In reference to your letter of the 8th September, and the young whipper-snapper from Mr T.

I shall be most delighted to convey your challenge sir

Yours Gustav J. P. J. Thrapknacker III

Last edited by wilkie senior on Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

wilkie senior wrote:
Mt Dearest Colonel

I shall be most delighted to convey your challenge sir

Yours Gustav J. P. J. Thrapknacker III

I shall see him on the croquet pitch at dawn! [Not talking]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2014 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: