www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
pkmr2 and Legit run out
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Driving Experiences
View previous topic :: View next topic  

This post is:
Great
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Stupid
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Voted : 3
Total Votes : 0
This poll does not expire

pkmr2

Feedback Score: 5

2005 Toyota MR2 Mk3 Roadster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:52 pm    Post subject: pkmr2 and Legit run out Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have only known Legit (Matt) for a couple of weeks but he's a great guy he picked up his Tubby last Saturday it's a sweet ride [thumleft]

So tonight we had a little blat around some of my favourite Sevenoaks country roads finishing back on top of the view point on Ide Hill.

Here are a couple of pics taken at our finsh point as the cars were cooling down [Very Happy]

Last edited by pkmr2 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legit
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Cheers buddy [Very Happy] Same goes for pkmr2 - top bloke!

Too bad one of my intercooler hoses worked it's way loose... the lack of boost saddens me [Sad] I must admit though, the combination of the Apexi N1 (I think that's the one anyway) and the HKS SSQV on Pete's car certainly made for an epic soundtrack for me poodling along behind!

I'll definitely be out on one of these runs again (this time with actual boost and a new 'zorst [Twisted Evil]) and I highly recommend any other local tubby/NA owners to tag along. There's a nice pub (The Woodman) close by and it makes a good base of operations. Oh and there's also plenty of bridges/short tunnels around to appreciate all of the awesome car sounds [Wink]

All in all, I'd call that an evening well spent [thumleft]

Last edited by Legit on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
pistol pete

Feedback Score: 27

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Looks like fun
pkmr2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

You know those roads Pete [thumleft]
stuMR2lee

Feedback Score: 8

2000 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

A pair of good looking cars there.

If you are not aware there are joint Kent/Essex Meet & Runs during the summer open to any MR2 clubs/owners. We get IMOC/MR2OC/MR2ROC members currently:

http://mr2oc.co.uk/ocforum/viewtopic.php?t=157442

Stu
pkmr2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thanks Stu we might just come along [thumleft]
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Give me a shout next time you do an outing Pete....I will join you and blow some cobwebs away...
pkmr2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Scott Barton wrote:
Give me a shout next time you do an outing Pete....I will join you and blow some cobwebs away...

Will do Scott [thumleft]
JD
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 10

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

me too [Smile]
Legit
Premium Member

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Make sure I'm in the country when you organise this guys [Wink]
Red Devil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

pkmr2 wrote:
Scott Barton wrote:

Will do Scott [thumleft]

And me please. [Smile]

As for pubs, there is also The C o c k* Inn in Ide Hill and the King Henry VIII in Hever. I see the Wheatsheaf at Bough Beech has reopened more than a year after it shut its doors. It used to be on my list of 'go to' pubs in the past so I must find out if that has changed.

* stupid swear filter [Rolling Eyes] The capital letter makes it a proper name ffs!
pkmr2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Might have a ride out later anyone fancy coming along meet at the Woodman pub @ 7pm

Goathurst Common, Ide Hill, Sevenoaks TN14 6BU

Post here or pm me if we get a few takers we will make it happen [thumleft]
pkmr2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

pkmr2 wrote:
Might have a ride out later anyone fancy coming along meet at the Woodman pub @ 7pm

Post here or pm me if we get a few takers we will make it happen [thumleft]

CANCELLED lots of problems on m25 and m2 we will do this another time with a bit more notice for everyone [thumleft]
JD
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Will keep an eye out for this [thumleft]
pkmr2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Matt and myself are having a ride out on Monday night (4th August)

If anyone fancies coming along meet at the Woodman pub @ 7:30pm

It will be about an hours drive then a stop off at The Woodman afterwards for a little liquid refreshment before hometime [Very Happy]

Post here or pm me if you are coming along [thumleft]
Red Devil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Meeeee. [thumleft]
pkmr2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

See you at The Woodman [thumleft]
JD
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

gonna have to bow out of this as well. it's one problem another at the minute. battery is completely gone now. will have to buy a new one to diagnose drain. have fun everyone [Brick wall]
pkmr2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

JD wrote:
gonna have to bow out of this as well. it's one problem another at the minute. battery is completely gone now. will have to buy a new one to diagnose drain. have fun everyone [Brick wall]

Bad times hope you get it sorted and we catch up soon
Mcflurry
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

How do you find driving with the T-bar sections out?

I love having the sky-view above me but as soon as I take them out and get the wind whistling loud as hell above me I regret the decision. I musn't be the only one!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Driving Experiences All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: