www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Rev 3 Turbo vs Ferrari FF

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Driving Experiences
View previous topic :: View next topic  

This post is:
Great
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Stupid
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Voted : 5
Total Votes : 0
This poll does not expire

gnzyza
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:25 am    Post subject: Rev 3 Turbo vs Ferrari FF Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

If you don't know the Ferrari FF is a 660bhp 4x4 heavy weight.

my story on the way to work, we're both entering a dual carriageway proceeded by a tight left with the fezza on my right and my self on the inside.

I could see he was going to open her up by the way he positioned his car.

I would normally take this turn onto the dual carriageway in third but thought what the hell dropped into second and floored it as the road straightened, The race was on.

I was in the left a few cars in front and fezza in right lane. We both pushed past triple figures when I backed off and let him past.

I was in shock and awe, shock because the tubby kicked ass and awe of the Ferrari that glides past.

further down he is waiting at the lights and on approach he does his window down, and asked is that thing tuned? Mildly I say lol I said did you give it all, he replied saying he was pushing it but not all lol.
He said my car was impressive, I thanked him and returned the gesture by saying I would rather be sitting in his seat and off we went.
Peter Gidden - SBITS
IMOC Affiliated Company

Feedback Score: 18

2002 Noble M500

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Rev 3 Turbo vs Ferrari FF Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

gnzyza wrote:
he replied saying he was pushing it.

Hope his wedding ring didn't scratch the paint.
Brighton National Speed Trials Class Record Holder 2010 on
Ekona

Feedback Score: 0

2004 BMW 6 Series

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

starry_bra.jpg
craig
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Rev 3 Turbo vs Ferrari FF Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Peter Gidden - SBITS wrote:
gnzyza wrote:
he replied saying he was pushing it.

Hope his wedding ring didn't scratch the paint.

Red Devil

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Rev 3 Turbo vs Ferrari FF Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

gnzyza wrote:
I would normally take this turn onto the dual carriageway in third but thought what the hell dropped into second and floored it as the road straightened, The race was on.

I was in the left a few cars in front and fezza in right lane. We both pushed past triple figures when I backed off and let him past.

I would be very careful of making such admissions on a publicly accessible forum. I know somebody who was involved in a serious accident with a biker (who was unable to stop and hit him). The police found out about his postings on car club sites. They did a trawl and used his own words against him in court (evidence of reckless conduct). He got sent down and the judge increased his sentence as a direct result of his self-confessed previous behaviour.
Ekona

Feedback Score: 0

2004 BMW 6 Series

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

10PS by any chance?
gnzyza
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Rev 3 Turbo vs Ferrari FF Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Red Devil wrote:
gnzyza wrote:

I would be very careful of making such admissions on a publicly accessible forum. I know somebody who was involved in a serious accident with a biker (who was unable to stop and hit him). The police found out about his postings on car club sites. They did a trawl and used his own words against him in court (evidence of reckless conduct). He got sent down and the judge increased his sentence as a direct result of his self-confessed previous behaviour.

Thanks for the advice, wasn't bragging just telling it how it went and thank fully no one was hurt.
Red Devil

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ekona wrote:
10PS by any chance?

10/10
Red Devil

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Rev 3 Turbo vs Ferrari FF Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

gnzyza wrote:
Thanks for the advice, I wasn't bragging just telling it how it went and thank fully no one was hurt.

Wasn't suggesting that you were. The lack of hurt that occurred in your tale is entirely beside the point. It was the same for guy I spoke of up until the day it all went pear shaped for him.

Ekona wrote:
10PS by any chance?

10/10. Reading his prison diary was very interesting. Being inside is not quite the holiday camp the Daily Wail would have us all believe.

Especially given that he was locked up in a Cat A jail prior to being moved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Driving Experiences All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: