www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Distributorless ignition/COP for Power FC & Gen3 ECU (3nd batch)

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Group Buys - MR2 related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoddE

Feedback Score: 3

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Distributorless ignition/COP for Power FC & Gen3 ECU (3nd batch) Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Buyers:
Joshua (MR2OC)
Dantical (IMOC)

I had 5 PCB left over and these are now ready as well.
I will however make this slightly different.
Boxes are ready but not the harnesses.
Reason for this is that im working on getting these boxes to work with coils with built in igniters (1ZZ coils etc).
When i get a confirmation from one of the customers that was willing to try this then its a go.
I will however still make the other kit as well including the harness and igniter brackets etc on request.
Links to the other buys with information:

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=166890

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=145238

Price is still 295 usd incl shipping for the "complete kit".

Price for just the box is 195 incl shipping and this is meant to go with 1ZZ coils etc (coils with built in igniters), meaning you dont need any extra igniter or harnesses, except the wiring to the coils which you do yourself.
NoddE

Feedback Score: 3

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:32 am    Post subject: Doing a final batch! Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ive had a few interested in my kit during the past 6 month so im trying to get 5 people in on this to make it happen.
2 have already paid.

This kit is the new one where you use 1zz coils instead of motorcycle coils and a supra igniter.

The box that converts the oem ignition signals to sequential distributorless signals is 190 usd incl shipping.
You then need som wires and a coil kit. Preferable the kit that racer x in usa sells.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Regards
Jimmy
tiff_lee

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm in on this buy and tbh i'm surprised there isn't more interest for a 'bolt on' distributorless ignition kit.
kirk

Feedback Score: 9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Pictures of the kit and when installed?
mr2magic

Feedback Score: 1

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

There's probably not more interes because it's not really useful on a stock engine. Unless you're changing plugs, cap and rotors every few months instead of every few years then the cost of purchasing and installing COP is greater than sticking to the standard system.

When going standalone I would always upgrade.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Group Buys - MR2 related All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: