www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
ProThane ARB Bush Kits
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Parts For Sale By Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter Gidden - SBITS
IMOC Affiliated Company

Feedback Score: 18

2002 Noble M500

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

got92tubby wrote:
Hi could I get a price for a set of 19mm posted to the ROI and I makes PayPal payment.
Thanks

PM'ed.
Brighton National Speed Trials Class Record Holder 2010 on
Peter Gidden - SBITS
IMOC Affiliated Company

Feedback Score: 18

2002 Noble M500

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: polybushes Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

superbrian0 wrote:
hi peter second email on polybushes
If these are available for my car ....would you be able to fit them when you are fitting my gearbox and clutch .
how little would you charge me ?

Kind Regards Brian

Hi Brian

I've had no emails from you... PM'ed.
Quibble

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Peter. I read on the forum that you can supply full ProThane bush kits front and rear for the mk 2 rev 3. Would you mind pm ing me a price for the kit? Thanks.
Quibble

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Kit received. Thanks!
ya_crow

Feedback Score: 9

1991 Toyota MR2 MK2 GT - T Bar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Peter, if you still have these available I would like a set of rears for a rev1 standards ARB, am I right in thinking 17mm? I can measure the bar tomorrow if there's and possibility it might be different. PM me a price and payment details and I'll do it straight away.
firebobby

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi, are these still available.

Bump
firebobby

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

PM sent
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Parts For Sale By Traders All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: