Kingsthorpe, Northampton

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

frosty_11

Kingsthorpe, Northampton

Post by frosty_11 »

Just going for a little Sunday drive this afternoon (bout 4pm) and was a car behind one black rev2 with a "tribal" sticker with a blacked out rear window, and then followed a white rev2 back into Kingsthope.

Anyone here, or any other MR2's in the area :D ?

- Gareth
8)
JAP BOY

Re: Kingsthorpe, Northampton

Post by JAP BOY »

Frosty have u got a bomex front end and did i see u at northants motor sport!
frosty_11

Post by frosty_11 »

JAP BOY wrote:Frosty have u got a bomex front end and did i see u at northants motor sport!

Standard front end mate, Veilside skirts and some of those rear spats from Rogue. - Im not sure on "Northants Motor sport" though mate, possibly spotted and Elita Motorsport in St James or possibly by Jamsport Northampton (but niather recently :) ? )
JAP BOY

Post by JAP BOY »

Ok mate is jus that i seen a Mk2 tubby with bomex front end and a huge spoiler at northants motorsport!

Thing is there are currently three veilside kitted 2s in the county one red one blck and the other sky blue and so far ive only spotted the black one about!
frosty_11

Post by frosty_11 »

JAP BOY wrote:Ok mate is jus that i seen a Mk2 tubby with bomex front end and a huge spoiler at northants motorsport!

Thing is there are currently three veilside kitted 2s in the county one red one blck and the other sky blue and so far ive only spotted the black one about!

The Sky blue one I have seen lives in Kingsthorpe - saw the black one a long time ago but didnt know of the red one....so I look out for you :D
JAP BOY

Post by JAP BOY »

Frosty that car club on ur profile whats that all about never heard of that forum!
frosty_11

Post by frosty_11 »

It's my "local" Jap club -we usually have a monthly meet of between 5-20 different bits of Jap metal for drinks and "gental" drives :D

-Seems you've joined top lad :)
Chaps

Post by Chaps »

Hi I'm the guy with the blue turbo you saw at Northampton Motorsport I wasn't aware of anything happening around northampton. I followed the link and the forum looks good I'll definately check out the next meet.
prosser
Premium Member

Post by prosser »

from northampton as well we should meet up one night
frosty_11

Post by frosty_11 »

Sounds like a good idea chap - Theres the Coventry meet this sunday Im going to if you fancied a lil minin convoy over.

Otherwise we will def. have to set something up :D
JAP BOY

Post by JAP BOY »

Chaps the red Mr2 parked nxt to u was Jap Boy 8) ! Also mate if u dnt mind mme asking how much hp does ur car have!
prosser
Premium Member

Post by prosser »

jap boy did you say u have a velside body kit because i think i saw being fitted, did simon do it for you
JAP BOY

Post by JAP BOY »

Yes he did fit my kit for me mate are u the guy that was after my front bumper 8)
prosser
Premium Member

Post by prosser »

and your wheels and the rest of the kit
JAP BOY

Post by JAP BOY »

ok then mate jus wondering as he saID 8)

Return to “Spotted”