www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
A1060 Near Harlow.. Perfection

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Driving Experiences
View previous topic :: View next topic  

This post is:
Great
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Stupid
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Voted : 3
Total Votes : 0
This poll does not expire

A.BLAKE

Feedback Score: 0

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: A1060 Near Harlow.. Perfection Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

As above.. Went out for a blast today and this was the highlight.. About 3-4 miles of 2nd 3rd and 4th gear perfection.. Nooooo traffic.... Nice wide road, silky smooth tarmac, national speed limit, it was definitely built by a MR2 owner... perfect 3rd gear bends... Probably the best drive I have had in this car since i bought it.. Exactly why i bought it..
bennyboi88

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

That the road out of chelmsford to bishops something? I got lost and went there by mistake once and if it's the same then I agree just had a bit of traffic and a crap car at the time...
Race Idiot
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 25

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Looks good, there are a few good roads there. For a good long drive you could get to that road via the B158 and then B1004 iirc [thumleft]

Feedback Score: 29

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

My mum lives on that road, the bikes use it as a racetrack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Driving Experiences All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: