Introducing myself

Create a post with details about your car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

SwitchBlade

Introducing myself

Post by SwitchBlade »

Hi all, been lurking here a few months since before and getting my MR2, a '91 MK2 (Rev 1 or 2 don't really know the differences). Bought the car not really knowing too much about them apart from a mate who has a thing for MK1s helping me out, my reasoning is that from being a child I've had 2 car based dreams, one is to have a Land Rover, the other to have a sports car with pop-up headlights (as cheesy as it sounds) and the MK2 MR2 fit the bill for the latter. Unfortunately I know I can't afford running costs on the former :(

A pictureof the car:

It's mechanically good and all stock but unfortunately needs a respray as the previous owner found that overtaking a gritter travelling at speed damages the paint work.

At the moment it's being worked on with regard to housing a competition spec ICE install with my hope next year for competing in either the IASCA or EMMA leagues (depending which is nearer and I can afford to get to).
craig

Re: Introducing myself

Post by craig »

Hi mate, welcome to the club, I had the same thing about having a sports car with pop-up lights :mrgreen:

Return to “Member Profiles”