www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Date confirmed for JAE 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr2magic

Feedback Score: 1

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Who me??? Never [Whistle]
Rhiannan

Feedback Score: 12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

toxo wrote:
mr2magic wrote:
Of course, sir! [Wink]

Looking forward to dudetown too! Be honest.....you just want some H-OT6 don't you [Mr. Green] [Mr. Green] [Mr. Green]

Someone wrote HOT SEX on my Fiesta this morning [Evil or Very Mad] I thought of your plate lol

Sure it wasnt a review from a lady who left your place that morning [Wink] [tongue] ??
toxo
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 53

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Rhiannan wrote:
toxo wrote:
mr2magic wrote:
Of course, sir! [Wink]

Looking forward to dudetown too! Be honest.....you just want some H-OT6 don't you [Mr. Green] [Mr. Green] [Mr. Green]

Someone wrote HOT SEX on my Fiesta this morning [Evil or Very Mad] I thought of your plate lol

Sure it wasnt a review from a lady who left your place that morning [Wink] [tongue] ??

lol, you'd have to ask your mum [Razz]
fizz

Feedback Score: 4

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

its a shame they cant keep the summer dates as september puts me and a few people off from going.. Being sunburnt used to be part of the appeal.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

fizz wrote:
its a shame they cant keep the summer dates as september puts me and a few people off from going.. Being sunburnt used to be part of the appeal.

Tbh though, mid July is often plagued by rain. It can be a bit colder camping in September, but when the sun is out it's warm enough IME.
2013 GT86 Injen Induction. Volks Racing TE37s & TRD Aero Fins, Mega sounds. TEIN Street Flex 5/6kg, TEIN EDFC Active Pro. Tuning Developments Remap 4-1 Manifold, TD resonated exhaust, decat/overpipe, AP Racing 4 Pot front brakes. [lover]
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I got sunburnt at the last 3 JAE's in September!!! The weather at Mersea and the first year at Wicksteed was lovely and hot, last year we had a smidge of rain on the Friday night but the rest of the weekend was pretty good.
[Cool]
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

fizz wrote:

I have been to most over the last few years, so here's a run down:

2003 - summer - rained
2004 - summer - rained
2005 - summer - rained
2006 - summer - rained
2007 - summer - rained
2008 - autumn - sunshine
2009 - autumn - sunshine
2010 - autumn - sunshine

Bring on the autumn JAE!
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

So the 3 that i arranged were sunny then....... [Wink]

[Laughing]

Better help out this year then or else we will all get wet. [Whistle]
fizz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ive only been to 3 and granted it might have rained but it werent cold.

05 - Was overcast and drizzled on and off.
06 - Was bloody lovely weather until that Tornado that tore through the tents. [Laughing]
07 - Was bloody wet as hell granted! [Whistle]
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

It's not cold in September to be fair.
StevieL

Feedback Score: 51

2000 Mitsubishi Lancer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

It's not cold at all in September, I spent quite a bit of time with not much clothing on [Think]
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 14

1986 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

StevieL wrote:
It's not cold at all in September, I spent quite a bit of time with not much clothing on [Think]

We remember [pale]

[tongue]
Mike 'MR2' McHugh
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have a suggestion for the fancy dress theme already. . . . shal i save it until nearer the time ? [Think]
toxo
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Mike 'MR2' McHugh wrote:
I have a suggestion for the fancy dress theme already. . . . shal i save it until nearer the time ? [Think]

Is it injuries?
Mike 'MR2' McHugh
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

toxo wrote:
Mike 'MR2' McHugh wrote:

Is it injuries?

[Laughing] ......... [Evil or Very Mad]

I hope not !!
matt_mr2t

2001 BMW 3 Series

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Damnit - got a wedding in Malta to go to [Evil or Very Mad]
toxo
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

matt_mr2t wrote:

Suckage! Who's gonna drive the van now?!
matt_mr2t

2001 BMW 3 Series

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

toxo wrote:
matt_mr2t wrote:

Suckage! Who's gonna drive the van now?!

I was looking forward to driving the van again [Evil or Very Mad]
Ben
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5

2001 BMW M5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

OK, had everythign at work confirmed. I'm definitely definitely coming this year [Very Happy]

Is there room for a Toyota Trueno somewhere on the stand, perchance? I could park it next to Lauren [Whistle]
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

LOL!

Is it the right type of Trueno? [tongue]

Well, tbh Ben, I think I'm trying to get a few AE86s, with a few being the operative word! Can't see a problem with that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2011 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: