Crasho!

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Great
No votes
Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

Charged
IMOC Committee

Crasho!

Post by Charged »

Just seen this on another forum:

This young lad has been flying around Ipswich for a little while, Whenever me or my mates have seen him he has been going very quick. We all drive quick but in the right places, not in 30 mph limits through town.

Anyway Im glad he has crashed maybe calm him down a bit. He saw me at a roundabout in the supe, gave a grin a floored it, He was out of control round the roundabout but saved it, he then proceded to floor it again after the roundabout going round a very small left hand bend. He lost it, mounted the kirb, went through some metals signs, flower beds and then finally the Landspeed window, They have some very nice supercars in there so hopefully he didn't damged any of those. And most thankfully nobody was walking past at the time.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... CF2040.jpg
If you can't see the angle, you're in trouble.
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

Re: Crasho!

Post by Tiamat »

Bagsy the wheels :lol:
I am going to live forever, or die trying!
squariel

Post by squariel »

what a d**k.

just glad he didn't kill anyone.
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

Sadly these sorts of owners are more frequently getting into MR2's as they can afford the now cheap prices they go for.

They're usually too young and inexperienced and not mature enough to appreciate what a complete mess you can get in to when you get it wrong.

Most people, when they get the car out of shape but pull it back clench their ring and behave themself for at least a little while. Not go and do exactly the same thing instantly ](*,)
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

probably insured as an unmodified NA as well :thumleft:
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

Ollie@SkyInsurance wrote:probably insured as an unmodified NA as well :thumleft:

Exactly what I was thinking :lol:
squariel

Post by squariel »

if insured at all.
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

Anyone on here? :eye:
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

JohnnyC wrote:Anyone on here? :eye:

if it was you, would you own up?! :lol:
craig

Post by craig »

oh dear #-o
fizz

Post by fizz »

love the text above the car...

Please Drive In! :lol:

Back on subject though... what a willy! ](*,)
Slarty

Post by Slarty »

I bet even they can't fix his air conditioning.
alanmr2turbo

Post by alanmr2turbo »

there are loads of these sort of drivers unfortunately by me but most are little boy racers in the spaxos who wouldn't know how to handle a dodgum let alone a car with more than 100bhp.

Doubt anyone would admit to it being there car on here though. Same as another MR2 owner / event organizer (on other forum) not admitting he was over 3 times the drink drive limit.

Both as bad as each other, sorry, drink driver Is a lot worse! His gonna have fun trying to insure anything about a 1000cc mini for the next 10 years let a lone a V6 MR2 conversion LOL ..... shame
Dale_V

Post by Dale_V »

#-o
SimonPearse

Post by SimonPearse »

Can you not see that the road is covered in diesel, water and ice which the council has FAILED to grit properly?
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

alanmr2turbo wrote:

Doubt anyone would admit to it being there car on here though. Same as another MR2 owner / event organizer (on other forum) not admitting he was over 3 times the drink drive limit.

Really? That's shameful.

Being a d1ck is one thing, DD another.
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

My Dad got a 2.5 year ban for DUI. Because he has a previously faultless record with no claims and no convictions, his insurance wasn't too bad when he got his licence back. On a 1.8 Modeo it was only a few hundred quid. My uncle (his brother, 2 peas in a pod) just got his licence back and he even got a criminal conviction for running some one over while drunk, isn't too bad either. Now it might just be their age but still, annoying to me it's that cheap after such things happening.
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

Slarty wrote:I bet even they can't fix his air conditioning.

My thoughts exactly :lol: What a div :clown:
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

alanmr2turbo wrote:there are loads of these sort of drivers unfortunately by me but most are little boy racers in the spaxos who wouldn't know how to handle a dodgum let alone a car with more than 100bhp.

Both as bad as each other, sorry, drink driver Is a lot worse! His gonna have fun trying to insure anything about a 1000cc mini for the next 10 years let a lone a V6 MR2 conversion LOL ..... shame

Drink driving is just as bad as wreckless driving, both take lives at times...I do not stick up for anyone that does this sort of thing but why would they have to admit it ? Someone on an internet forum doesn't have to admit their crimes to everyone surely ? What happened to them is not the same as this.
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
uglee

Post by uglee »

alanmr2turbo wrote:there are loads of these sort of drivers unfortunately by me but most are little boy racers in the spaxos who wouldn't know how to handle a dodgum let alone a car with more than 100bhp.

I don't pretend to get on with the person who I think you're on about, but is there anything you do on forums other than xxxx stir?

You were the moron that took the time out of your day to email me countless times to tell me what I was selling was overpriced. None of your business but you continued to do so. what an irritating little man you are.

Now I'm sure the individual regrets what they did, that's if anything is proved, but frankly it has no place in this thread. But you highlighting it, just proves to me what a pathetic attention seeker you are.

Go back to the forum that can't be mentioned if they'll have you back.

Return to “Driving Experiences”