.....when it all just comes together :)

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Great
No votes
Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

GTSAARON

.....when it all just comes together :)

Post by GTSAARON »

Just had my new coilovers fitted today, at Rogue. Cracking service and the lads there are top notch :)

So, had the drive home in the nose to tail traffic and spent my time thinking how bad it is that I have only done 90 miles and used half a tank of fuel!!!!

Got home, give the car a clean in the shade and a coat of wax:

Then, I take a step back to admire my handy work whilst basking in the beautiful evening sun, and think to myself, why not go for a drive and nail that last half a tank of fuel and put the new suspension through its paces :) So, in I hopped in, whacked on some tunes courtesy of Genesis and pootled off down towards Birmingham along some nice duel carriageways.

The car warmed up nice and fast and soon was ready to be excercised!! I really hammered it through a series of roundabout s and bends and I am really impressed with the ride from the BC's. The car sticks like sh** to a blanket so I just keep on driving with the sun blasting down almost as hard as me and Phil Collins are blasting out of roundabouts!!

Then 'a lot of fuel later' I am tootling back home and Porsche Boxter decides to glue itself to my bumper on the slow lane of an empty duel carriage way!! To cut a short story even shorter, we started playing and my little rev 3 was all over him like a rash!! I was loving it :)
RumbleStrips

Re: .....when it all just comes together :)

Post by RumbleStrips »

Love your alloys mate. Very nice!
Martian_333

Re: .....when it all just comes together :)

Post by Martian_333 »

Very nice mate, car looks clean and gooooood! :thumleft:

Your right about Rogue, they've done quite a bit on my car and the service is awesome. :thumleft:

Return to “Driving Experiences”