www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Enkie RPF1`s 3 colours to choose from

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> The Dungeon -> Deleted Momentum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Momentum

Feedback Score: 7

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Enkie RPF1`s 3 colours to choose from Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Folks... one of are main suppliers has good stock of Enkie wheels especially the RPF1`s which are available in 3 colours F1 Silver, Gold and SBC. They also come in a range of sizes from 15x7 to a massive 19x10.

These wheels are pretty popular with MR2 owners stateside and here you can see why !!

SBC (SPECIAL BRILLIANT COATING)
Breakthrough technology has enabled ENKEI to achieve a chrome-looking finish using synthetic coating and cosmetic techniques. SBC delivers a brilliant metal finish without the high maintenance associated with chrome and is used by ENKEI to maintain lightweight characteristics and enhance the finish of the wheels

Please PM me or leave a post if you are interested and i will get back to you asap with a price and availiblty.

Cheers Steven.
franksmits

Feedback Score: 0

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

What do they cost in 16", staggered sizes for the mr2? Liking that chrome look!
Momentum

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

franksmits wrote:
What do they cost in 16", staggered sizes for the mr2? Liking that chrome look!

You have PM.

Thanks
steve b
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5

1997 Mazda Eunos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

How much for pair of staggered 15's (15x7 ET32) and (15x8 ET35) in plain silver?

'97 mk1 Mazda Eunos Turbo track car with 260bhp/ton - soon more as Chris Wilsons going to build me an engine over the winter [Surprised]) .
travisfububarker

Feedback Score: 4

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Could you pm me a price for the same sized wheels as Steve B has asked but in Gold please.

Cheers
Jonny
Momentum

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

travisfububarker wrote:
Could you pm me a price for the same sized wheels as Steve B has asked but in Gold please.

Cheers
Jonny

Hi.. you have a PM

Many Thanks Steven
steve b
Premium Member

1997 Mazda Eunos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

steve b wrote:
How much for pair of staggered 15's (15x7 ET32) and (15x8 ET35) in plain silver?

Can I have a PM too>? [Smile]
Nick86

Feedback Score: 0

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev4

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

can i have pm on price for staggered 16 inch in gold too please. and how much do these weigh?
HighwayStar

Feedback Score: 8

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Can you do a set of staggered diameters? Thinking 15x7 (et38) f and 16x8 (et35) r. Silver.
If you can would you likewise PM over some figures. I'd also like to know the answer to the weight question please.
Many thanks.

R.

PS I'd be interested in peoples opinions on this proposed set up (anyone done it?) and particularly the front offset (would it need to be 35?)
steve b
Premium Member

1997 Mazda Eunos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

HighwayStar wrote:
Can you do a set of staggered diameters? Thinking 15x7 (et38) f and 16x8 (et35) r. Silver.
If you can would you likewise PM over some figures. I'd also like to know the answer to the weight question please.
Many thanks.

R.

PS I'd be interested in peoples opinions on this proposed set up (anyone done it?) and particularly the front offset (would it need to be 35?)

15x7" ET32 keeps the centre line as OEM from what I remember.
sutton

Feedback Score: 14

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

DO you know anywhere that does these in black? Or isit a powder coat job? could i have a quote on 16x7 et32 and 17x8 et 28 please.
oddshoes
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 78

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

sutton wrote:
DO you know anywhere that does these in black? Or isit a powder coat job? could i have a quote on 16x7 et32 and 17x8 et 28 please.

Oi mate I only found this thread due to posting on it, cheers dude [thumleft]

these are one of the nicest wheels for a 2 mate and the gold ones would look really cool on your new 2 Chris tho get a bigger of set and fill those archs out fella

Dave [Very Happy]
Momentum

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Guys.. thanks for all the enquiries..

I have been meaning for a while now to put up a post on this thread.. basically just explaining that the way the Dollar has went it is just not that cost effective to bring thses in at the mo...

i can still get prices for these wheels and i can still get them pretty quick to.. so i can get prices for everyone that asked but they just wont be as good as they were when the thread started...

if you can give me a day or two for the communication time..

Many Thanks Steven
Momentum Motorsport
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> The Dungeon -> Deleted Momentum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: