Member Status

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

michael

Member Status

Post by michael »

Just a quick suggestion - I'm currently a "regular member" - may I suggest that this is renamed to "non-member" in order to try and get people to pay up?

Or "Tightwad" etc?

"Regular member" sounds so normal.....
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Re: Member Status

Post by tonigmr2 »

Tight git?

Too poor for £5?

Miserable and friendless??

:lol: :lol:

T
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

Have to admit, that's why I haven't coughed up my spons... I quite like 'regular member' :D
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

Ah right, so we have a reason for doing it then! I will consult with the other admins :mrgreen:

T
michael

Post by michael »

That's my point, there isn't enough shame in being "regular" :)

I just don't have an incentive to pay the £5 as none of the benefits are of interest to me, I also feel I've given my share of stuff back to the club over the years so don't feel obliged to pay up for that reason either.

However if it said "Welcome michael, you are a stinky gheylord bummer with no friends, pay up and join the fun" I might be tempted :)
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

michael wrote:That's my point, there isn't enough shame in being "regular" :)

I just don't have an incentive to pay the £5 as none of the benefits are of interest to me, I also feel I've given my share of stuff back to the club over the years so don't feel obliged to pay up for that reason either.

However if it said "Welcome michael, you are a stinky gheylord bummer with no friends, pay up and join the fun" I might be tempted :)

We can do that for you especially if you like!

LOL

As it happens Michael we are going to 'give' premium membership to 'organisers' and other club helpers. You may qualify under your help regarding TOTB events etc. I will check.
:wink: T

Return to “Club News and Announcements”