small sub plese

Posts about stereos, speakers, sat nav etc and posts about car alarms or car security.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

mista_two

small sub plese

Post by mista_two »

im looking for a small sub to maybe fit behind my seat anybody help :wink:
blue2

Re: small sub plese

Post by blue2 »

Hi,

I am selling a sub, well actually its 2 subs in a nice cabinet with a perspex window. It would be very easy to take the subs out as the perspex is bolted to the cabinet. They would also fit nicely in the storage boxes behind the seats. Anyway I can e-mail you some pics if your interested. The subs are by splx and can handle 500 watts. I had them hooked up to an splx 450watt amp which im also selling. Let me no if your interested as theyre going in the paper in a couple of days.
Cheers
Dan
mista_two

yes please

Post by mista_two »

send me some pics blue2 please
grego

Post by grego »

send me some too plz??? if you still have them?
[email protected]
r.dawson

Post by r.dawson »

audiobahn do one thats about 4" deep! make your own box and mount the amp either under the seat or on the other side. http://www.audiobahninc.com/frame2004.html

(its the AWP310T by the way :wink: )
mishadbull

Post by mishadbull »

dont know how much bass you want but I am currently fitting a Clarion SRV-303 to my car Fits under a seat with a 7" sub and amp in a box the size of a changer

mike
mista_two

clarion hey

Post by mista_two »

could you tell me where to get one? 8)
mishadbull

Post by mishadbull »

http://www.mcs-direct.co.uk/index.html This is where I got mine.

Mike
chriminator100

Post by chriminator100 »

ive just made two glass reinforced plastic boxes for my subs (jbl 12's)... theyre currently in the finishing stages..but so far theyve come out well...if youre willing to put the time in..custom made boxes are great!
mishadbull

Post by mishadbull »

Just got the SRV 303 in and though it does reinforce the sound in my car I am not totally happy with it. I am gonna fiddle with it a bit but if I am still un happy I may go with a custom box or a BassLink from Infinity. I like the plug and go solutions as they remain compact and are real easy to remove but I do know that full custom will sound much better.

Mike

Return to “ICE and Security”