Ferrari 360 Modena Stradale

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

shafster

Ferrari 360 Modena Stradale

Post by shafster »

here's me poodling around derby city centre with the roof off and tunes up. pull up at some lights and what rumbles up behind me but a stunning red 360 hardtop. lights change and we both rumble off down the road turning heads all over the place... more him than me :oops:

anyhow, later on the road splits into almost 2 lanes and he thunders past me as im still poodling. pull up at the lights and there are 2 lanes now. first lane chocca, second lane him with me behind. look to my right and there's some dudes in a pool hall ogling the sweet rides that have just appeared out of no where.

lights change, ferrari rumbles forward slowly, i follow suit expecting him to play it cool and then try and blow me into the weeds. true to form he poodles and then i hear the exhaust note change as he floors it, i do the same. both of our engines howl into life and we race down this road for about 200 metres. then he signals to park up, i am still glued to his @ss almost. i pull into the first lane and zip fast..... not too quickly though.

it wasnt a race, but it was a good traffic light gp. i would say we were evens as far as it went, he probably thought he would waste me quite easily so didnt try. nice experience though.

funnily enough there was another red 360 spyder with the number plate BOY 3S around derby as well today.... becoming quite common methinks :twisted:
Neal_MR2

Re: Ferrari 360 Modena Stradale

Post by Neal_MR2 »

Sounds cool, would take some beating though :P

Return to “Driving Experiences”