thinking of selling my ps3

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

black2

thinking of selling my ps3

Post by black2 »

well i was bored tonight and thought oh i will download warhark from the psn (first mistake) well went on there and spent £20 (second mistake), waited for an hour or so, had a drink with a lovley lady (not a mistake) (oh i live in a pub just to clear that up) finished drinking with her and came back to see if it was done. yes it had. installed it got already to play and oh wait it needs an update (by this time i just wanted to play something!!!!!) waited another half hour for that to install! so done all ready to play rearing to get going! could not connect to anything!!!! (getting angry now as i have just spent money to play this thing!) turns out my dad just sat on the wireless box :-k :-k :-k anyway got it loaded up and ready to roll, and wow this game is p()()p!!!! the game people rave about on here and it is the biggest load i have ever played!!!!! now i like to give games a chance before throwing them away, so played again and found myself driving round in a tank not knowing what to do or where to go. so stopped got out blew up the tank and deleted the game. moral of the story dont play warhawk it make you want to sell your ps3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
rev1 tubo being broken for bits......get while the cookies are hott

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=100222
matt_mr2t

Re: thinking of selling my ps3

Post by matt_mr2t »

FPSML :clap:

I'll give you a fiver and a packet of crisps for it, I need a new doorstop.
black2

Post by black2 »

give it a tryth it!!!!! :evil:
rev1 tubo being broken for bits......get while the cookies are hott

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=100222
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

1. u must have a really slow or bad connection, it took me 15mins to download the game
2. play capture the flag its the best game mode on the game, far better then team death match.
3.try getting into some games with the people on here, should be more fun.

personally when i beta tested war hawk i thought 2im never gonna buy this its terrible"
but then my clan mates did so i brought it also, its THE most action packed online game ive ever played, so chaotic and so much fun.
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

Gotta say also this is game that i love, but was abit slow starting out ie how to play and who you play with makes a big differance to what games I play, I prefer ,Zones,Capture the flag and sometimes Deathmatch :thumleft:
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

matt_mr2t wrote:FPSML :clap:

I'll give you a fiver and a packet of crisps for it, I need a new doorstop.

:lol:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
Speedy

Post by Speedy »

oukie wrote:Gotta say also this is game that i love, but was abit slow starting out ie how to play and who you play with makes a big differance to what games I play, I prefer ,Zones,Capture the flag and sometimes Deathmatch :thumleft:

Zones is where it's at, although it's taken a bit of a back seat to HL2-EP2 & TF2 recently :aghast:
tonigmr2 wrote:Fear me, for I am watching :clown:
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Should have given it a proper chance. Great fun and worth every penny for returning factor. Did spend a lot of time on deathmatch when i first played it but wasn't doing much towards my team points for ranking up but zones is my fave now, Never had a prob logging in (yet) but been kicked and banned from a few private servers for beating the host [-X i don't give a toss if i'm losing but there should be something written into the game to stop the hosting dummy spitters from kicking people who are beating them :evil:

Edit: Just to add, Your newly logging into a game that's been around for months and some of the online scores sugest some people have way too much free time on their hands and are die hard players of this. The first couple of weeks i played it i was frustrated with it, Very few kills and WAY to many deaths with a KDR around 0.20 :cry: then you learn the maps and where all the weapons are :D 2 weeks later Sergeant and KRD of 0.76 \:D/ getting better and wanting that next rank up is sooooo bloody addictive
Engine rebuilt by: Steve Horrocks & Andy Jones
Engine mapped by: Ryan@2bartuning (330 bhp & 325 lbft @ 1.4 bar)
Current Status: F****D :(
Speedy

Post by Speedy »

Andy Jones wrote:Edit: Just to add, Your newly logging into a game that's been around for months and some of the online scores sugest some people have way too much free time on their hands and are die hard players of this. The first couple of weeks i played it i was frustrated with it, Very few kills and WAY to many deaths with a KDR around 0.20 :cry: then you learn the maps and where all the weapons are :D 2 weeks later Sergeant and KRD of 0.76 \:D/ getting better and wanting that next rank up is sooooo bloody addictive

DAFL - some times you just get in the 'zone' and totally kick ass :+: - I was KDR of 12 on one map where I was clearing the sky using a missile turret :shocked:
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

My total kdr at the mo is 0.68 but the best ive done in a game was in deathmatch and I killed 27 people to me only dieing 9 times :rambo:
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

Whats DAFL?
Lauren?
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

matt_mr2t wrote:Whats DAFL?
Lauren?

Ding a ling. (ie 'i agree')
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Lauren wrote:
Lauren?

Ding a ling. (ie 'i agree')

What's the F for then? :mrgreen:
Speedy

Post by Speedy »

I *really* agree with you :+:
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

I was trying to get Lauren to make use of the swear filter
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

Lauren?

suerly it would be alot easier to just write dinga f**king ling rather then spending 3 posts explaining, just like every one of these secret codes i see in random posts

Return to “Games Consoles”