Neos Design - Toms Rear Bumper - top quality!

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Kongaroo

Neos Design - Toms Rear Bumper - top quality!

Post by Kongaroo »

I got my Neos Design Toms rear bumper installed on Friday just gone by Dave at his workshop and have to say I am very pleased with how it turned out.

Paint colour is well matched and the fit is great. The bumper literally just bolted on without needing any adjustments. Quite impressive considering the part was not test fitted to my car prior to fitting.

Dave also helped me to make a neat cutout in the bumper like the one that was already in my stock bumper to incorporate my rear foglight so everything looks neat and tidy like it came from the factory.

Timewise it only took about 2 weeks from me asking Dave about the bumper to having it painted and ready for fitting this week.

A couple of pics:

Btw Dave I did try leaving the decals on but alas my wife spotted them right away so I'm afraid I did remove them in the end.
However I did take a quick snap of it before whipping them off :lol:

For those that haven't seen it the Neos Design decal is quite nice and subtle though:

Thanks Dave :D
nuttasie

Re: Neos Design - Toms Rear Bumper - top quality!

Post by nuttasie »

Looks good mate,but why-o-why did you not do the wiring mod to the rear lights instead.fogs in the bumper look pants :puker: .Also fog in bumper don't come like that from factory.It is a legal mod req'd when arrival in uk.But most get rid of it and do the light mod Ie:alter the wiring so that 2 of the lights can be used as fogs.looks much better :thumleft:
Kongaroo

Re: Neos Design - Toms Rear Bumper - top quality!

Post by Kongaroo »

nuttasie wrote:Looks good mate,but why-o-why did you not do the wiring mod to the rear lights instead.fogs in the bumper look pants :puker: .Also fog in bumper don't come like that from factory.It is a legal mod req'd when arrival in uk.But most get rid of it and do the light mod Ie:alter the wiring so that 2 of the lights can be used as fogs.looks much better :thumleft:

Agree the light mod is a good way of avoiding a hanging light/light in the bumper. I heard about it a while back when I was having some work done at Sbits.

Although I have to admit I quite like the look of the integrated fog light in the bumper which is why I had Dave replicate the hole - I guess I have bad taste :lol:

Return to “Trader Feedback”