3S - superb

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

verse

3S - superb

Post by verse »

James and the team have been looking after my MR2 since I bought it last March. The car's transformed now having been treated to new coilovers, brakes,
engine/turbo/intercooler/ECU, radiator and plenty of other misc goodies.

The service is always top notch and I've learnt a lot of stuff just from watching/listening/asking stupid questions as the work's been done. They've also
provided plenty of advice on upgrades and supporting mods to get the car running just the way I want.

I'm continually impressed by the speed and accuracy of the diagnosis of issues and the quality of the work done. For example I recently cracked the exhaust
manifold (pretty badly it turns out!) and limped over there. The 3S team had it up on the ramps immediately (they weren't expecting me, either) and the problem
spotted within a minute. I was expecting that the car would be taking a bit of a holiday there whilst waiting for parts but James dropped me a message not long
after letting me know that it was ready. They'd sorted out the manifold, braced it to reduce the chance of damage to it in the future and crafted and fitted various
new gaskets. :thumleft:

The prices are great too which means that all the goodies you'll find lurking on the shelves there are even more tempting ;)
Needless to say I won't let anybody else look after my car and would highly recommended them to everyone else. Thanks again!
3S Service Centre

Re: 3S - superb

Post by 3S Service Centre »

lol missed this one, she is back for more :thumleft:
call James on 01256 883386 or 07786073755
verse

Post by verse »

:) Give me a shout when she's ready ... I'm back home now.
3S Service Centre

Post by 3S Service Centre »

pmed :thumleft:
call James on 01256 883386 or 07786073755

Return to “Trader Feedback”