L*** OME red MR2, Chelmsford

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Scratchyballs

L*** OME red MR2, Chelmsford

Post by Scratchyballs »

Saw this car going round the Army and Navy roundabout.
Chris \'aka rustboy\' Amm

Re: L*** OME red MR2, Chelmsford

Post by Chris \'aka rustboy\' Amm »

was it a red NA t bar? i saw one yesterday wednesday the 5th. had a bit of a run down the A130.

he was driving with his fogs on for some reason. he was behind me a few times and drew alongside at some point but i didn't get a good look at the driver.

he was behind me and i dropped a cog and nailed it a couple of times, NA's are to slow. sorry NA owners :D
Scratchyballs

Post by Scratchyballs »

think it was. NAs slow.... Tim and I will show u the power on Tuesday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scratchyballs wrote:think it was. NAs slow.... Tim and I will show u the power on Tuesday :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah ok i'll watch you try in my rear view if i feel like looking :D
Vindezal

Post by Vindezal »

Na!

Us N/A owners dont need a fancy hairdryer bolted on to our 2litre power plants! :lol:
Scratchyballs

Post by Scratchyballs »

:P :twisted: :P
Baker

Post by Baker »

Chris 'aka rustboy' Ammon wrote:was it a red NA t bar? i saw one yesterday wednesday the 5th. had a bit of a run down the A130.

he was driving with his fogs on for some reason. he was behind me a few times and drew alongside at some point but i didn't get a good look at the driver.

he was behind me and i dropped a cog and nailed it a couple of times, NA's are to slow. sorry NA owners :D

second thoughts...that cud well be me. Werent yellow foggies were they? i went to the basildon cinema on the weds down the a130.

yeah could of been your motor baker!

i noticed it behind me as i thought 'who's the right hand jockey with the fogs on?'

you didn't see a black turbo did you? you were behind and i was messing with ya a bit, waiting for trafic to clear and leaving you for dust then letting you catch up again hehe :D
Baker

Post by Baker »

i cant remember, had a lady with me in the motor so i couldnt have had a play.

Not with your car anyway. :lol:

But i was on that road that night! hmmmm.

Return to “Spotted”