my black rev2 GTS!!! UPDATED!!

Create a post with details about your car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

russ_ex_gts

Re: my black rev2 GTS!!! UPDATED!!

Post by russ_ex_gts »

JimGTS

Is this my old 2 ?

If so it's looking good mate, i love the lights!

Russ
jimGTS

Post by jimGTS »

russ_ex_gts wrote:JimGTS

Is this my old 2 ?

If so it's looking good mate, i love the lights!

Russ

if this is russ from dartford, yep, it is indeedy!
you looking for another 2???
russ_ex_gts

Post by russ_ex_gts »

Yep it's me ! I'm looking agian as my mate has just gone out and bought one. took it for a spin last night and still havent taken the smile off my face!
jimGTS

Post by jimGTS »

russ_ex_gts wrote:Yep it's me ! I'm looking agian as my mate has just gone out and bought one. took it for a spin last night and still havent taken the smile off my face!

what you after this time, rev3+???

am getting a grainger and fcd soon, up the beast to 15psi!
russ_ex_gts

Post by russ_ex_gts »

i've got my eye on this from Julian but it's red, tubby's have to be black!

Red, 127000KM (79375 miles) - engine overhaul was completed at 100000KM, K27 Turbine, 359PS power (340BHP), OS Giken clutch, Apexi suspension, Trust injectors, Trust lip spoiler, Roll cage, 16 inch alloys, Trust waste gate, Apexi exhaust, Trust LSD, Aftermarket drivers seat, Trust air filter, Trust dump valve, Uprated plugs and leads, Borderder intercooler, Turbo timer.

UK on the road price (including 12 months warranty) £8750
jimGTS

Post by jimGTS »

russ_ex_gts wrote:i've got my eye on this from Julian but it's red, tubby's have to be black!

Red, 127000KM (79375 miles) - engine overhaul was completed at 100000KM, K27 Turbine, 359PS power (340BHP), OS Giken clutch, Apexi suspension, Trust injectors, Trust lip spoiler, Roll cage, 16 inch alloys, Trust waste gate, Apexi exhaust, Trust LSD, Aftermarket drivers seat, Trust air filter, Trust dump valve, Uprated plugs and leads, Borderder intercooler, Turbo timer.

UK on the road price (including 12 months warranty) £8750

yeh ive seen that car, kick ass car, but it has been on the site for a VERY long time. dont no if this is a good or bad thing.
thats alot of money for a car with that miliage and age.
you could get a 94 turbo for around 5-6k, and spend the other 3-4k getting it exactly how you want it for the same money as that car. but if you cant be assed to do all this yourself, then this seems like a gooden.
russ_ex_gts

Post by russ_ex_gts »

Yeah i know what you mean but it took me ages to find the wheels and glowin the dark badge on your one, can't be f**ked to do it all again, my lil one (reason for selling the beast in the 1st place) is 4 now and i've got another one on the way (due in june) so won't have the time. Luckily i've managed to persuade the missus to let me buy another one by setting a date for the wedding! :^o

The things we have to do! ](*,)
jimGTS

Post by jimGTS »

russ_ex_gts wrote:Yeah i know what you mean but it took me ages to find the wheels and glowin the dark badge on your one, can't be f**ked to do it all again, my lil one (reason for selling the beast in the 1st place) is 4 now and i've got another one on the way (due in june) so won't have the time. Luckily i've managed to persuade the missus to let me buy another one by setting a date for the wedding! :^o

The things we have to do! ](*,)

lol, nice one!

all the best dude!
russ_ex_gts

Post by russ_ex_gts »

After i sold you the car, i went singapore to work for a bit. When i got back i realise i still had the mask key for the kwood cd player. I assume you go rid of it ?
jimGTS

Post by jimGTS »

russ_ex_gts wrote:After i sold you the car, i went singapore to work for a bit. When i got back i realise i still had the mask key for the kwood cd player. I assume you go rid of it ?

yeh tried to contact you a week after i got it but no luck.
ended up just getting a new head unit.

that week after i got it i got the then new lea 826 pager alarm and immobiliser.

awsome kit. remote start, headlight activation button on the key fob (good one for the ladies), sensors everywhere, hi jack panic secret button, could do all this from up to a mile away from the car!

this is why i needed the cd player, as the installer obviously had to sisconnect the battery, and the player wanted the code.

oh, and the other 2k i spent getting it up to scratch [-X

runs great now though.
russ_ex_gts

Post by russ_ex_gts »

Have you still got the kwood?

I'll have to look the alarm up, sounds the boobs!
jimGTS

Post by jimGTS »

russ_ex_gts wrote:Have you still got the kwood?

I'll have to look the alarm up, sounds the t1ts!

yeh, got it sorted from an affiliate on the site, dcdezign, i got it all in for £315 (including fitting), probably cheaper now (he fitted it to), and compare that to a clifford cat1, with these extras, and itll prob be close to a 1k alarm!
only thing about the lea 826 is that its not in the "cat" catagory, so wont get you any money off insurence.

i wernt to bothered about that, cause what you get for the money is awsome.

yeh still got the kenwood and wiring (i pinched the wiring harness though, as this seemed to fit my JVC). the kenwood still has one of my albums inside it, lol!
russ_ex_gts

Post by russ_ex_gts »

I'll do you a swap if you want, old kwood for your album ?
Let me know !

I've just been on there site, it does look fantastic for that money!
Oh and about the thatcham cat rubbish, my preium would only have been £10 less if i'd fitted a top of the range clifford concept 50 ! thats why i love insurance companies!
jimGTS

Post by jimGTS »

few more added pics!

Return to “Member Profiles”