Have you seen this!!!!

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Gazboy

Have you seen this!!!!

Post by Gazboy »

This thread is going around the world- from Lotus owners forums in Alaska to Skyline owner forums in New Zeland:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I've been searching around quite a bit lately and found a ton of useful info, but I think I ran into a slight problem....
Ok. My buddy said I should flush my engine after I got it in top running condition (which is was in). I drained out all my oil and kept the little screw guy out of the bottom of the big metal tank and then poured in a couple gallons of boiling water to clean everything out, which flowed the water out. I put the screw back in, and I let it sit for a couple minutes, put in slick 50 and then started it for the 2 minutes that my buddy said to do and kept it at 5k rpms. My motor then starting making this really loud knocking noise, which followed with a loud bang, and the engine shut off.

I'm afraid to try and restart it. What do you think it could be?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is just one post from a 9 page thread, it is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Thread here:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1703095&page=1
Dale_V

Re: Have you seen this!!!!

Post by Dale_V »

LMFAO what a tool :evil:
ribbo

Post by ribbo »

hey he's got the money, he wants to learn, he's starting out and more importantly he's got a daily driver :D

good for him i reckon.
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Post by LimeyMk1 »

Sounds like the guy who thought he could water cool his computer by sealing it and filling it with water! :lol:
Alex_Dunn

Post by Alex_Dunn »

lol!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
redeye32uk

Post by redeye32uk »

LOL.. good joke...it must be....his name reminds me of the Monty Python caracter P.J Gumby :lol: :lol:

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”