Kris Moyse

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

deadhumancollector

Kris Moyse

Post by deadhumancollector »

Kris is offering a courier service which is very reasonably priced and very easy to use.

I had a relatively fragile package picked up and delivered for next day delivery and it arrived in perfect condition.

Anybody needing any cheap UK transit of parts etc then give him a try.....his communication is A Class and i felt as if my delivery was looked after every step of the way.

cheers again matey,

much appreciated :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumleft:
KrisMoyse

Re: Kris Moyse

Post by KrisMoyse »

You're very welcome mate and thank you for the kudos :thumleft:
Carlos GTS

Post by Carlos GTS »

deadhumancollector wrote:Kris is offering a courier service which is very reasonably priced and very easy to use.

I had a relatively fragile package picked up and delivered for next day delivery and it arrived in perfect condition.

Anybody needing any cheap UK transit of parts etc then give him a try.....his communication is A Class and i felt as if my delivery was looked after every step of the way.

cheers again matey,

much appreciated :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumleft:

You beat me too it.

I have to agree with all of the above.. I've now sent 4 parcels with Kris over the busy x-mas period and all has gone smoothly.. I'll be using him for most of the stuff I send out from my Crashed Mr2.

Kris Thanks very much..

To all.. don't even bother looking anywhere else.. use Kris.. everything is so simple and couldn't fault a thing.!!
KrisMoyse

Post by KrisMoyse »

Oh you guys :oops:

No seriously though, thank very much for the great feedback. Tis very much appreciated.

Was/is a pleasure dealing with you both :thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”