SamUK

Re: XBOX 360 IS xxxx

Post by SamUK »

nakamura wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:
nakamura wrote:Certainly in Japan the xbox 360 has awful sales figures

The 360 did well over there a month ago:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=30482

But that was one month. Sales are very poor compared to PS3, PS2, Wii, DS.

Japanese people are very dedicated to their own products. Hence even Sega not having same success with the Megadrive and Dreamcast.

but i could say the same for the US market. there the PS3 struggles to shift half as many units as the 360.

and its funny how the people who say this argument is stupid, seem to get involved with it :oldtongue:
nakamura

Post by nakamura »

SamUK wrote:
nakamura wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:

The 360 did well over there a month ago:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=30482

But that was one month. Sales are very poor compared to PS3, PS2, Wii, DS.

Japanese people are very dedicated to their own products. Hence even Sega not having same success with the Megadrive and Dreamcast.

but i could say the same for the US market. there the PS3 struggles to shift half as many units as the 360.

and its funny how the people who say this argument is stupid, seem to get involved with it :oldtongue:

Who said it is stupid? 

BTW i did post something else but due to the stupid site it didnt register so i may type it again but i can t be ar$ed now.
xistance

Post by xistance »

it might be unreliable im on my second but my god its better than ps3 my bro baught one (ps3)and he comes in my room to play on the 360 cuz he is fed up with the crap on ps3
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

xistance wrote:it might be unreliable im on my second but my god its better than ps3 my bro baught one (ps3)and he comes in my room to play on the 360 cuz he is fed up with the crap on ps3

each to their own...
in my house we have 3 xbox 360's and 1 ps3. yet me my dad, bro and sisters bf always end up playing the ps3 because it has much better multiplayer games.
feel ski from the ps network was only £5 but its fun as hell with the six axis pads :thumleft:
SamUK

Post by SamUK »

nakamura wrote:Who said it is stupid?

both you and bender implied we should of grown out of this (sorry, i shouldnt of put stupid) yet you both posted on the subject :-P

im not complaining, i like the subject and its good hearing other opinions. jus thought it was funny.

i have to admit the PS3 does have one thing over the 360 and thats the 30 odd player games H3RB mentions.

always wondered why we seemed to be stuck at 16. is it because of the cell and the extra processing? anyone know?
xistance

Post by xistance »

30 people on 1 map is yes a good but it would also be a bit over packed
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

xistance wrote:30 people on 1 map is yes a good but it would also be a bit over packed

not it doesnt because the maps are huuuuge
i love how resistance maps work.
there are only about 8 maps in total not that many you think.
but 6 out of the 8 have 4 layouts so in effect theres 26ish (plus 4 new downloadable maps with 3 layouts that im not including)
there is the:
8 player version
16 player version
32 player version
40 player version

each map includes the smaller version below it eg the 32 player map consists of the big open 32 player part the slightly smaller 16 player and then the smaller 8 player map. and then there are different layouts for capture the flag.
but just becuause the map is huge dont think you wont find anyone, the game is action packed and from the way it plays you can tell they took alot from halo, so halo fans really should try it because its awsome.
as for war hawk the maps on that are insanly big
:shock: theres no other game on either console like it. its so chaotic and fun its untrue, the other day i played it for about an hour and after the first 10 mins i picked up a sniper and scoped in to a nearby enemy base. After sniping one guy i started getting shot so i turned around and theres a plane hovering infront of the window trying to shoot me so i jumped out the window and blew it up with a rockect launcher litrally 2 second after that an enemy plane kamakazied into our base setting off a chain reaction of exploading vehicles and mines, after surviving this an enemy tank decides to roll into out base and blow the bajeebers out of me.
such a chaotic and incredibly fun game.
the ps3 really is great and at the same price of an elite 360 how can you say its over charged :shock:
SamUK

Post by SamUK »

that does sound sweet i have to admit!

i dont kno who said it was overcharged tho?

my only complaint is the lack of games and ive said before that i think it would be sorted by this time next year.

for now tho. i still think the 360 is the better all rounder. :roll: lol
nakamura

Post by nakamura »

SamUK wrote:
nakamura wrote:Who said it is stupid?

both you and bender implied we should of grown out of this (sorry, i shouldnt of put stupid) yet you both posted on the subject :-P

im not complaining, i like the subject and its good hearing other opinions. jus thought it was funny.

i have to admit the PS3 does have one thing over the 360 and thats the 30 odd player games H3RB mentions.

always wondered why we seemed to be stuck at 16. is it because of the cell and the extra processing? anyone know?

No, I put lol this topic is funny havent WE grown out of this. :roll:

Return to “Games Consoles”