3s Services - Fantastic as usual

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Flamby

3s Services - Fantastic as usual

Post by Flamby »

Heya guys,
Thought I'd post this on both forums so I know you'll see it :)

Just wanted to say thank you so much for the work you've done on my car over the recent months, from a snapped cambelt repair to finding the ever elusive water leak I had all summer, and only recently fitting my very awkward xs power intercooler and changing of my cam cover gaskets!

Definatly feel very confident when talking to you guys, and take your advice very seriously! Never have I felt taken for a ride, which is a fear alot of us have running cars like the mr2.

Just to clarify for everyone else though, I am very lucky to live near 3s and I have used the excellent serice provided by James and Alex and the others over the 3 yrs of owning my car so as maintain my 2 in excellent running condition :) they have never let me down and seem to really do their best when carrying out work, if they ain't happy with something then they know the customer won't be happy :) how many workshops are that honust ;)

Also they are always happy to recommend future improvements and warn of upcoming repairs that may be needed. Aswell as chat about mods and possible upgrades. Good honust advice.

Seriously if you want it in good hands then these are the guys to see :D

Cheers again guys and I'll be getting in contact with you soon to talk about the ARBs :D

Dan
3S Service Centre

Re: 3s Services - Fantastic as usual

Post by 3S Service Centre »

:thumleft:
Cheers!
call James on 01256 883386 or 07786073755

Return to “Trader Feedback”