MP3 Player advice

Posts about stereos, speakers, sat nav etc and posts about car alarms or car security.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

dawolf

MP3 Player advice

Post by dawolf »

I'm looking for a good cheap MP3 player to replace the crap Goodman's which I currently have. I've narrowed it down to two which are the Kenwood KDC-W4031 and JVC-KDG411. Seen both for sale for £89.99 brand new.
Anyone had any experience of these? Also, will it be easy enough to fit bear in mind I already have an aftermarket player?

Thanks.
Sidewinder

Re: MP3 Player advice

Post by Sidewinder »

I don't know either model, but have had a cheapy (£130) Sony MP3/CD/FM headunit in my Honda for several months, and it's great! So nice to be able to load up a CD full of MP3s and have shedloads of songs, compared to a 'normal' CD player (that I've got in my tubby) and just have a dozen or so.

Installation will be a piece of cake. Assuming that your existing headunit has a standard DIN harness, the whole take-out-put-in thing should take no longer than a couple of minutes.
Mk2 NA Rev1 -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev2 -*- Mk1 NA -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev 3 = all gone!

Post by Rikki »

The gf just got an ex demo Panasonic MP3/WMA headunit for under 40 bucks. Seems a good un, we fired it into her Saxo yesterday and its all fine.

R.

http://www.strathycruise.com/phpBB/view ... =panasonic
dawolf

Post by dawolf »

Looks pretty good. I've ended up buying the JVC player from e-bay for a very reasonable £75 plus £10 for postage.

Return to “ICE and Security”