Century Motorsport

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

GGilbert_MR2

Century Motorsport

Post by GGilbert_MR2 »

Just want to say a big Thank You to Nathan for fitting me a Walbro fuel pump, clutch and flywheel.

Did and great job!! and worked well into sunday evening to get it finished off for me, thats what i call service! :clap:

Highly recommend any work done by nathan.

Thanks mate :thumleft:
hicks

Re: Century Motorsport

Post by hicks »

just been down too nathans workshop to get my driveshaft changed and i was highly impressed.

his workshop is fantastic full of go karts, go kart dyno all the tools nd equipment and a very profesional setup.

nathan himself was a super star. managed too squeeze me in early, was very polite and easy going and made me feel very relaxed while i was there. even put up with me asking loads of questions and bugging him while he was trying too work.

he god the job done very quickly and when he took the driveshaft off you could see my inner cv had seen better days and the boot was fubar.

paid the man got in and started too drive home too find the cv wasnt causing the noise i had so was still there. took the car back too naths too see if he could diagnose the problem, wasnt expecting anything more and too my amasement after 20 mins he found it could only be one of two things. a dodgy cv on the other side or my hub.

too eliminate the driveshaft he did a straight swap with one he had, fitted it within and hour and didnt charge me a penny for doing it :shock: :thumleft: :shock:

unfortunetly it still hasnt cured the noise so im on the hunt for a hub now.

all in all i cant reccomend century motorsport enough and would deff use him again if i need any other work doing that i didnt fancy doing myself.

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
Last edited by hicks on Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spidey

Post by Spidey »

hicks wrote:
all in all i cant reccomend century motorsport and would deff use him again if i need any other work doing that i didnt fancy doing myself.

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

I think you left out "enough" :D
Century Motorsport

Post by Century Motorsport »

i hope he meant enough!!

Good to meet you both - a couple of nice motors :thumleft:

Alex - remember about me wanting those wings once your done with them!!!

Nathan
Builders of the the UK's first 9second MR2 - 9.722 @ 148 MPH ----- 07947883103 ---- www.centurymotorsport.com
hicks

Post by hicks »

oh poo sticks.

edited it now :oops:

you can have first dibs on the wings if you want nath.

you just need too get me a driver side front wing in 040 super white 2 now :wink:

Return to “Trader Feedback”