Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Mark Edwards

Re: Is the bluewater meet on next week?

Post by Mark Edwards »

BLOODUK wrote:cool cool , nice car btw not a lover of spoilers like that
but it really suits your car =D>

Why thank you. :oops:
I don't like the usual flat ali wings, but the proper carbon ones do look good. :D
BLOODUK

Post by BLOODUK »

True true... i think its because my dad has that honda prelude
and i saw xxxx loads of preludes on honda revolutions with touring car spoiler
so my dad gets a different one and it was like

OMG dont like that need a touring car spoiler xxxxxx the place is full of prelude and touring car clones ;)
Chris \'aka rustboy\' Amm

Post by Chris \'aka rustboy\' Amm »

Mikejc wrote:It was indeed another great meet. I can only see things getting yet bigger and better once the weather gets a little better!

I'm happy to shoot a roll or two at the next one. I'm way too lazy to get around to printing them so i'll give some one who will get around to it the film and the money to get them put onto disc :D

So who want's the responsability?

Mikejc

i'll do it :mrgreen:

Mark Edwards wrote:
BLOODUK wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:
I can bring my samurai sword? :wink:

Sure ill bring my 41 inch vampire replica sword

Not very japanese though really is it! :?

cool we bringing swords next time then? i have a jap katana sword and i could borrow a kwan do from my martial art place? 6 foot long pool with a spike one end and a foot and a half long blade the other should be persuading don't you think?

or if anyone's a copper what about a stinger strip as he heads towards a roundabout :twisted:
Vindezal

Post by Vindezal »

.....along the lines of this japanese vampire, Think of the film the Grudge,Tokyo, and MR2s, which havnt been searched out properly from The far east after import, the possibilitys of one of our cars being cursed or secret compartment talk,,will leash on to the bad person doing dohnuts!

wild imagination. :wink:

vindezal wrote:.....along the lines of this japanese vampire, Think of the film the Grudge,Tokyo, and MR2s, which havnt been searched out properly from The far east after import, the possibilitys of one of our cars being cursed or secret compartment talk,,will leash on to the bad person doing dohnuts!

wild imagination. :wink:

bloody hell you been smoking! :mrgreen:
Vindezal

Post by Vindezal »

8-[

No smoke

Didnt quite have a look at the guy with the white G reg kitted UK MR2 next to me, he had 2 TV screens in the sun visors.
ballmysta23

Post by ballmysta23 »

Mikejc wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:It was before you got there Mike. [sarcasm]If you'd been there on time, you'd of seen for yourself[/sarcasm] :P

On a serious note, you're right of course, this does have to stop. :!:

We need to find this twit and put a stop to his antics before he buggers things up!!! If he does infact appear at the next meet I will have words with him....who's behind me with this?

Mikejc

well if we can get this dudes reg plate, i'll run it through the police national computer, get his details, and send him a warning, on metropolitan police headed paper, should S£$t him up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
bennymr2

Post by bennymr2 »

Hahaha, get the bad man!! make him fill his pants with smell!! idiot van man!
Mark Edwards

Post by Mark Edwards »

ballmysta23 wrote:
Mikejc wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:It was before you got there Mike. [sarcasm]If you'd been there on time, you'd of seen for yourself[/sarcasm] :P

We need to find this twit and put a stop to his antics before he buggers things up!!! If he does infact appear at the next meet I will have words with him....who's behind me with this?

Mikejc

well if we can get this dudes reg plate, i'll run it through the police national computer, get his details, and send him a warning, on metropolitan police headed paper, should S£$t him up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sounds like a plan. :wink:
Vindezal

Post by Vindezal »

ballmysta23 wrote:
Mikejc wrote:

Mikejc

And then from now on he will have to have a "HOWS MY DRIVING? RING 0800....." :lol:

Return to “Past Events”