JohnnyC - Wakefield

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Dale_V

JohnnyC - Wakefield

Post by Dale_V »

Just under the bridge near the superbowl. Spotted you there and gave you a beep. :P Beep back next time you ignorant **** :lol:
JohnnyC

Re: JohnnyC - Wakefield

Post by JohnnyC »

bu88er, was just about to start a new spotted thread, you beat me!!

Soz dude, was going to flash you but it was too late (had to check it was you by your Irish plate, and make sure you weren't a Ford Probe 8) ).
Dale_V

Post by Dale_V »

lol no problem 8)

Ford probe :shock: Dont swear at me :twisted:

:lol:
craig

Post by craig »

Dale_V wrote:lol no problem 8)

Ford probe :shock: Dont swear at me :twisted:

:lol:

I always mistake Dales car for a probe :twisted:
BLOODUK

Post by BLOODUK »

haha its great seeing people who actually spot each other and post on the forum dont see much of that
Dale_V

Post by Dale_V »

BLOODUK wrote:haha its great seeing people who actually spot each other and post on the forum dont see much of that

very true :D
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

Here's an old one I that I didn't put up on here cos I didn't have access to a computer for a week or so later, and I've only just remembered :D

I spotted a red MR2 in Pontefract (heading in the direction of the hospital), then a couple of cars behind was Dale :shock: I didn't flash cos it was too late, and you'd wonder who the hell it was anyway in a black Mazda 323 :lol:
Oh, and this was on Christmas Day around 10-11am(ish) :)
Dale_V

Post by Dale_V »

Hmm I dont think that was me. I went out on christmas day at about 12ish for a festive thrash :D and I did go into Pontefract....Briefly

I hear that there is actually another Zircon blue in Pontefract impersonating me :cry: so maybe it was him :?
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

Dale_V wrote:I hear that there is actually another Zircon blue in Pontefract impersonating me :cry: so maybe it was him :?

Either that or I should learn to tell the time :D

Speaking of imposters, there's at least two other silver/black rev5s around Wakefield (another V reg, the other an R reg), one of which drives around with front fogs on :shock:

Return to “Spotted”