FAO Mike JC

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Chris \'aka rustboy\' Amm

FAO Mike JC

Post by Chris \'aka rustboy\' Amm »

is there gonna be a bluewater meet on the 28th? or too soon after xmas for people?

most peeps may have that day off i was thinking so if it's on maybe a good turnout?
ANT

Re: FAO Mike JC

Post by ANT »

if its on.. i will def come along again.. will try get a few others too
Mikejc

Post by Mikejc »

Hi Chris :)

People are more than welcome to meet up on the 28th. However I myself will not be attending :cry: I think too many people will be busy over the holiday period to be honest and so I won't be plugging the 28th as an official meet. Play will return back to normal in the new year though no doubt so I look forward to catching up with you all then :wink:

If you do infact go Chris, could I charge you with the task of keeping things to their usual low profile buddy? Would be a shame to let some ruin it for the many and all that !

Mikejc

Mikejc wrote:Hi Chris :)

People are more than welcome to meet up on the 28th. However I myself will not be attending :cry: I think too many people will be busy over the holiday period to be honest and so I won't be plugging the 28th as an official meet. Play will return back to normal in the new year though no doubt so I look forward to catching up with you all then :wink:

If you do infact go Chris, could I charge you with the task of keeping things to their usual low profile buddy? Would be a shame to let some ruin it for the many and all that !

Mikejc

yeah i'll probably go weather dependant and make sure other people keep with the order of things and save the burnouts for when they return to there homes :)
Steve Flynn

Post by Steve Flynn »

Chris, we will probably be turning up, with the FTO as well, as it is litterally around the corner from where I live.
colligreen

Post by colligreen »

Steve Flynn wrote:Chris, we will probably be turning up, with the FTO as well, as it is litterally around the corner from where I live.

I've already said that on the other post :P

Might of known you'd be on here as soon as you got your username sorted :wink:

Steve Flynn wrote:Chris, we will probably be turning up, with the FTO as well, as it is litterally around the corner from where I live.

YAY! you sorted the user name then?

:D
ANT

Post by ANT »

ah i guess u'r the guy i met at the last one with the blue rev 1 didn't catch ya name :D

nice to meet ya mate
colligreen

Post by colligreen »

Chris 'aka rustboy' Ammon wrote:

Nope, I sorted it for him!! LOL

Men!! Tsk!!!!!!

colligreen wrote:
Chris 'aka rustboy' Ammon wrote:

Nope, I sorted it for him!! LOL

Men!! Tsk!!!!!!

LOL!
Mikejc

Post by Mikejc »

Cheers Chris. Look forward to seeing you all in the new year with the new turbo fitted 8)

Mikejc

Mikejc wrote:Cheers Chris. Look forward to seeing you all in the new year with the new turbo fitted 8)

Mikejc

yup you to mate, wish you a proper crimbo ;)

hope to see you pushing silly power by then and hey i may even have my TEIN coil overs ready and installed by then :D

see post in general hehe

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”