Mikejc V's Mark Edwards

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Mikejc V's Mark Edwards

Mikejc to win
53%
Mark Edwards to win
47%

Total votes: 34

Mikejc

Re: Mikejc V's Mark Edwards

Post by Mikejc »

In a word...no :wink:

Whats to be worried about. We've got the same 60ft time as each other and i'll also have around another 50+ brake :twisted:

Mikejc
Mark Edwards

Post by Mark Edwards »

We need to get on the same dyno soon. I'm dying to know how much more you will have. I don't think it'll be as much of a difference as you want it to be. My 60ft time are set to drop drastically i hope too with all the extra torque i now have. I can't wait for this now, even if i do lose, which i won't. :twisted:
CosmosblueMR2

Post by CosmosblueMR2 »

it's a dead heat in the voting now ! 16 each ! :-)

Chris "rustboy" - if you arrange the the RR session it would be good - I hope to have my Tubby conversion done by mid March :-)

Mike - did you want some Cheating gas ? hehe.. it's coming off mine I would imagine when I go tubby - haven;t decided yet :roll:
Mikejc

Post by Mikejc »

Just thought i'd dig this old debait out of hiding so that it could be layed to rest once and for all :roll:

Mikejc......many times
Mark Edwards......0 times

Time after time of going head to head and the same result every time :P

Had a great day at the pod today and it was great to meet so many members from iMOC :D

50/50 my butt :twisted: :wink:

Mikejc
Mark Edwards

Post by Mark Edwards »

Just to clarify this for everyone yhough, neither car was running anywhere near it's potential, especially mine which wasn't even matching its previous spec. Need to look into the ecu a bit more as if anything i think i've lost power. :cry:

In Mikes defence also though, he wasn't getting the best from his turbo either, we should of both been in the low 12 but it just wasn't in the cars on the day.

Next time Mike.....next time. :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “Driving Experiences”